FREE Seminar with Bill Yeadon in Indianapolis Saturday Feb 23, 2013

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I wanted to do a day with Bill Yeadon for my Techs. I invited my friend Joe Couch to bring his techs. We decided to open this day to anyone who would like to attend. We as owners get alot of this but our techs do not. If you would like to join us for the day. Bill has a lot to share. I will be in Vegas this next week hope to see you there.

Here are the details.

A Saturday with Big Billy Yeadon

February 23, 2013 in Indianapolis
Twin Lakes Golf Club 3200 West 96th Street Carmel, IN 46032

Lunch will be ordered from the Club kitchen. This will be your cost. Order and pay when you arrive.

A Totally FREE day of marketing and sales instruction.
I have asked Bill Yeadon if he would spend a day sharing about "Marketing and Customer Service in the home".
Joe from Aladdin’s will also be doing demos on carpet Dyeing at the end of the day during our demo time.

Here is what we have planned
9:00-9:30 arrive in Indianapolis

9:30-9:45 opening remarks

9:45-11:15 Big Bill on Marketing to Women in the home

11:15-11:30 break

11:30-12:00 – Joe Couch Marketing to Apartments

12:00-1:00 – Open forum over lunch with Bill bring your questions

1:00-2:30 Big Bill on Customer Service in the home "Creating a great customer service experience in the home"
3:00-4:00 Live Product & Equipment Demos. I traded the use of the room for some cleaning. I should have a brand new 4.8CDS that day to use.

Bill is giving us his time totally FREE!

Bring your entire team, you the owner, Techs and CSR’s

If you are close enough to drive in join us for the day.

This day will be worth 1 CE credit for IICRC techs. My guys need the credit.

This day is in no way meant to infringe on the fine high level proffesional event of Mikeys Fest

no pets or animals will be harmed in the cleaning of the carpet.:pig:

Send me a message if might join us.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyfireman2004

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
1:00-2:30 Big Bill on Customer Service in the home Creating Positive moments of Truth
I have a feeling I'm getting ripped off here!

Steve

PS Seriously, everyone should attend just to learn from Tom himself. Starting from zero just a few years ago their growth has been incredible and gives a great answer to all the nay-sayers moaning about "the economy".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom