Following a Legend

Walt

Over the last couple of years I've had several customers who were clients of Gary Heacock's (now retired).

This last one was the grown son of a client who remembers Gary from his childhood. He said Gary could get any spot out, and that he always had funny stories and jokes to tell. He said that Gary got him out of trouble with his mom on many occasions by getting the mystery spot out that he had put there. Later, his mom stopped by and reminisced about Gary. He had cleaned their carpets for over 25 years. She also said he could get any spot out and that was a great guy. They went on like that for sometime. You can tell that they enjoyed having him over to their home over the years.

He's a tough act to follow.

Name
John LaBarbera
Walt said:
Over the last couple of years I've had several customers who were clients of Gary Heacock's (now retired).

This last one was the grown son of a client who remembers Gary from his childhood. He said Gary could get any spot out, and that he always had funny stories and jokes to tell. He said that Gary got him out of trouble with his mom on many occasions by getting the mystery spot out that he had put there. Later, his mom stopped by and reminisced about Gary. He had cleaned their carpets for over 25 years. She also said he could get any spot out and that was a great guy. They went on like that for sometime. You can tell that they enjoyed having him over to their home over the years.

Met Gary at Mytee Mikeyfest '09. He taught a class on fabric cleaning from suede to silk. I learn a lot and he is a real nice guy.

Walt

John LaBarbera said:
Walt said:

Met Gary at Mytee Mikeyfest '09. He taught a class on fabric cleaning from suede to silk. I learn a lot and he is a real nice guy.

I met you at Mytee Mikeyfest '09. I was there with Jarrod Clymer from Idaho. We also met the nice couple from Kleen Rite.

Name
John LaBarbera
Walt said:
John LaBarbera said:
Walt said:

I met you at Mytee Mikeyfest '09. I was there with Jarrod Clymer from Idaho. We also met the nice couple from Kleen Rite.

Hi Walt,

I remember. Didn't you or your friend at one time live in Temecula?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah that would suck.. you know they are always going to think "I bet Gary could have gotten that out" :x

G

Didn't you or your friend at one time live in Temecula?[/quote]

Temecula; Isn't that were they make real Tequila??? I heard the Mexican Tequila Cartel has taken over California and made Arnold Do a Cammando on Temecula to give the Illegal Aliens al the Power in El Norte as long as they are given a few illion to soften the sting of life here in America.

Walt

[/quote]

Hi Walt,

I remember. Didn't you or your friend at one time live in Temecula?[/quote]

We were both from Temecula. He moved to Boise and I moved to Portland. Temecula really changed since I was a kid. It was a great place to grow up but, a good place to leave now that it is so developed.

Able 1 said:
Yeah that would suck.. you know they are always going to think "I bet Gary could have gotten that out" :x

So far so good on that end. I've been able to get everything out.

Ernie G

Yeah Walt, he is a great guy, and not full of himself, a great role-model for us all. I was in Portland last week, and had dinner with Gary, he speaks highly very highly of you, and that say's alot.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Is Rickie F getting weirder and more unbalanced every day?!? :shock:

Is this what happens to normal carpet cleaners who start cleaning exclusively with their Resoil TM?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Jeff Madsen said:
Is Rickie F getting weirder and more unbalanced every day?!? :shock:

Is this what happens to normal carpet cleaners who start cleaning exclusively with their Resoil TM?

Just a chemical imbalance I thinks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom