Excellent Supply is moving

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
We're moving to a new location.
We're excited to be moving to a brand new building
with a warehouse that will be easier to work out of.

We'll be up and running in the new location July 2nd.

Please note our new address will be:
Excellent Supply, Inc.
8925 66th Ct. Suite 101
Pinellas Pk, FL 33782

ES-Moving_web.jpg

Here's our new digs.
ES-warehouse.jpg

Inside the new warehouse. Polished concrete floors!
ES-new-warehouse_web.jpg

Save now on a few machines we'd like not to move!
  1. We have (4) 200-psi TruckPort extractors - new in box: $1400 each (Save $312)
  2. We have (4) Vario Pro Orbital Scrubbers - new in box: $1999 each (Save $500)
  3. We have (1) Mercury Cleanmaster 17" 2-Speed 175 & 300 RPM Floor Buffer: $819 (Save $300
  • NOTE: These clearance prices will end on Friday June 29th - or once these items are sold.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Hey, I’m moving too:biggrin: My building is not that nice but it’s at my house. I’m moving outta the hood in OKC. Been there since 1990.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Are you continuing with this unit now that you have the VIBE?

Will DS2 now come with a worm in each jug?

LOL A lime and a salt shaker.

Building the Vario required a large commitment of resources (inventory and time). We've loved the Vario from the start. It's a great orbital machine that runs smoothly and is priced affordably. However we simply can't build them at a price point to compete with the Vibe.

The Vario actually helped to stabilize the orbital pricing in the industry. Prior to the Vario, the other orbital manufacturers had prices heading north of 4 grand. Introducing the Vario at just over 2 grand caused a reaction in the industry. Within a couple of years the other manufacturers started introducing new models at the price point of the Vario. I'm happy we were able to get the industry to respond with more reasonably priced machines.

The Vario is a solid machine, and we put our heart into it. However the time has come to retire the project. It's a fiscal decision that we spent a lot of time considering. Due to the competitive nature of these machines, we're no longer planning to build new Varios. We will continue to provide support though. We'll still be here to assist everyone who purchased a Vario with any parts and service they may need.

We'd love to keep building Varios, but the numbers don't support it. So we're having to make a decision to go forward. Rather than selling the Vario, Eco-17 and Orbot Vibe - we're making a commitment to just handle the Orbot. We feel it's an excellent line that will serve our customers well. I hope this all makes sense to everyone.

Reactions: Mikey P and hogjowl

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
BTW you'll need to call us at 1-800-330-1888 to take advantage of these clearance prices. The prices aren't listed on our website.

Last edited:

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I was just thinking out loud and if Mr. Encapman could build an "orbital" for the everyday tile and grout cleaning guy under say 50lbs...WOW! I don't think our tile and grout cleaning guys need the weight, but for scrubbing action only...

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I was just thinking out loud and if Mr. Encapman could build an "orbital" for the everyday tile and grout cleaning guy under say 50lbs...WOW! I don't think our tile and grout cleaning guys need the weight, but for scrubbing action only...

Orbital under 50 LBS? What about the Oreck Orbiter? It's a handy little toy.

Reactions: todg

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Rick;

I understand how much effort & work it take to move. Unbelievable. The area looks great and after all your work in our industry, it is time that you truly deserve it.

Best of luck and for your future;
Ed Valentine
cross-american corp.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Thanks Ed. We actually have been in a very nice "storefront" for the past 9 years. A nice storefront, with nice office area, and a compromised warehouse layout. Our new warehouse will not include any storefront. The focus of the new location will be on the "warehouse". In view of the fact that we're primarily an "ecommerce" company (walk-in trade accounts for less than 10% of our revenue) dedicating space for a nice "showroom" area doesn't make sense. Our new location has a better warehouse layout. Starting off from square one, we're laying out everything thing for efficiency. It's nice to get a fresh start. But man it's been a lot of planning. Planning, and throwing out junk we've accumulated during the past 9 years. We've done a bunch of preliminary stuff in the warehouse and office already. My brother ground and polished the warehouse floor. I carpeted the office and set up new desks. We've got Fios installed and the alarm system. I painted the back corner walls black for shooting videos. We've installed warehouse workstation fans (it's Florida). The list goes on and on. But the BIG move is yet ahead at the end of the month. And after the move, we'll still have our current location rented for an 2 additional months to have time to finish unloading everything at a relaxed pace. The move is a lot of work! But it'll be worth it. :lol:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Good luck, Rick. Your staff has really helped me out with odd parts over the past seven years, as well as providing amazing service.

Reactions: encapman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom