DOOD DO

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've developed a niche cleaning and didn't even know it. And I've learned this critical move to "Expert" status from our own Harold on this board. Set yourself apart from the restaurant/apartment hacks by specializing.

The calls come in as my name is spread that I can ease their mind and solve their problem.

They call me asking me if I can remove doggy/cat diareaha or vomit.

Had two calls yesterday for just this service.

The second one was quite nasty as it involved extensive cleaning and deodorization to get rid of the overwhelming stench that had prevailed over multiple surfaces. Couch, bed,and numerous rooms that fido had lost control over.

It was an emergency call and I was paid over and above what a standard HACK cleaner would get. My dried feces collecting for a hobby has helped me identify various traits and how to address them if and when they pop up.

I won't tell you my process because I am going to be writing a book on it soon.
If you remember I wrote the book on "Four corner vacuuming techniques" that our own Ron Werner uses to set himself apart.

So I will be marketing this service extensively as there is a market for it.

And correct me if I'm wrong but this board could use my service too.

:shock:

Cameron1

Glad you found your niche in life

WFC'S.............anyway

but if you must.........go get help from Joe first.......then you'll be ready for the big show...........you can be on stage with him talking your chit......then the video.

Ladwig
Does your wife hand out coupons at her work to get you your 6 customers a month?

DL

PS:How much do you pay Dave Yokums for his material?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
im glad you have come out of the colset to admit you are now as you have always been

a shit cleaner

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If I didn't stick myself out there and give you guys some easy shots you would have NO game.

:lol:

Cameron1

Jimmy.....

you and Marty

keep tossing

those

soft balls

and

this crowd

will keep

hitting them out of the park.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I can always count on getting your attention by mentioning your savior...........Joey Polish!

Doesn't God mention not worshipping false IDOLS?

:lol:

harryhides

Name
Tony
There was only one way that a depraved man like you could start an actual cleaning thread in the Clean Room and it's not really surprising that it took you 5 years to figure that one out.

Do you bother to wash your Castex or your hands between jobs ?

May I recommend that you take a college course in the study of SCAT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom