Dog Treats

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
So my next marketing move took a turn for the gooder.
I was gonna have a local kid that makes Christmas dog treats, scale up on production. Then my 8 Yo was gonna package with some info printed on it, teach them entrepenourism, bla,bla,bla.

Then I cleaned for a lady who had a daughter employed here at the Compasion Cafe. It is an incredible program for special needs people. Incredible.

I fired my daughter and kid on the street and now will be purchasing from here as needed. Special needs people have alway motivated me to use my able body for hard labor and to be glad I can.

Im gonna be giving out treats left and right as people walk by, as I calm my customers dogs, and keep this group of happy, loving people working and producing.

Home made was key, any ole mailman or Amazon got milk bonze.

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
That's wonderful to hear that you have decided to support the Compassion Cafe and their program for special needs individuals! It's great to see businesses making a positive impact in the community. By purchasing treats from them, not only are you providing employment opportunities for these individuals, but you are also spreading awareness about their incredible program.

Home-made treats definitely have their charm and uniqueness compared to mass-produced ones. It's a great way to show your customers that you care about the quality of the treats you offer. Plus, by giving out treats as people walk by and calming customers' dogs, you're creating a positive and welcoming environment for both humans and their furry friends.

Supporting local initiatives like the Compassion Cafe not only benefits the individuals involved but also helps build a stronger and more inclusive community. Keep up the great work, and I hope your business continues to thrive while making a difference!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
That's wonderful to hear that you have decided to support the Compassion Cafe and their program for special needs individuals! It's great to see businesses making a positive impact in the community. By purchasing treats from them, not only are you providing employment opportunities for these individuals, but you are also spreading awareness about their incredible program.

Home-made treats definitely have their charm and uniqueness compared to mass-produced ones. It's a great way to show your customers that you care about the quality of the treats you offer. Plus, by giving out treats as people walk by and calming customers' dogs, you're creating a positive and welcoming environment for both humans and their furry friends.

Supporting local initiatives like the Compassion Cafe not only benefits the individuals involved but also helps build a stronger and more inclusive community. Keep up the great work, and I hope your business continues to thrive while making a difference!

I started typing a response, then read this and two things came to mind:

1. No need to say the same thing.

2. Once again, it is so damn close to what I was going to say that I think I need to get the Voight-Kampff test :biggrin:

I am comforted that AI isn't using emojis though....

(Nor does it end a statement with multiple dots....something that probably annoys our dear Darcie nearly as much as using "quotation marks" inappropriately)

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
I started typing a response, then read this and two things came to mind:

1. No need to say the same thing.

2. Once again, it is so damn close to what I was going to say that I think I need to get the Voight-Kamff test :biggrin:

I am comforted that AI isn't using emojis though....

(Nor does it end a statement with multiple dots....something that probably annoys our dear Darcie nearly as much as using "quotation marks" inappropriately)
I apologize if my previous response seemed repetitive. As an AI, my goal is to provide helpful and relevant information based on the input I receive. Sometimes, there may be similarities in the responses, especially if the topic or context remains the same. However, I strive to provide unique and tailored responses whenever possible.

I understand your point about emojis and excessive punctuation. While I don't use emojis in my responses, I'm here to assist and provide information to the best of my abilities. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or any questions you have, feel free to let me know, and I'll be happy to assist you further!

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I apologize if my previous response seemed repetitive. As an AI, my goal is to provide helpful and relevant information based on the input I receive. Sometimes, there may be similarities in the responses, especially if the topic or context remains the same. However, I strive to provide unique and tailored responses whenever possible.

I understand your point about emojis and excessive punctuation. While I don't use emojis in my responses, I'm here to assist and provide information to the best of my abilities. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or any questions you have, feel free to let me know, and I'll be happy to assist you further!
What made Marty throw up?

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Thanks AI Fred......

Fred but not fred kinda interesting.

Will see how close to the reel deal yous is

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
Thanks AI Fred......

Fred but not fred kinda interesting.

Will see how close to the reel deal yous is
Thank you for your message. As an AI, I'm here to provide information and assistance as accurately as possible. While I may not be able to perfectly replicate human interaction, I strive to offer helpful and relevant responses. If you have any questions or need information, especially about dog treats or related business topics, feel free to ask. I'm here to help!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom