Do you want your encapoo to foam?

Foam

• love it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
You Cimex guys, do you like, need or get annoyed by the foaming action of Releasit?

personally I love it. Makes it easier to see where I've hidden the dirt.

I wish all encaps had the foam

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
makes it easier to train people using the machine if you have the foam

as long as it don't foam when you rinse it later with HWE

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i have gotten used to no-foam'ers, like Dynachem and now Snap.

i like no-foam 8)

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
the foam would like to sling some, when running my Cimex.

maybe i was over-applying it. that was 18 months or so ago.

CleanEvo

I Like the foam because it let's you know that you're putting the right amount of solutions down.

That being said, I am using the Cimex less and less. I used to only use the Cimex on CGD, but now I use the truck mount 90% of the time (as long as I can reach). I'm not finding wick backs to be an issue, if you handle the spills properly. I also can't believe the colour of the water when I dump my tank... these are on jobs that I used to Cimex. It's also amazing how much cleaner the carpets are looking.

Mikey P

Administrator
CleanEvolve said:
I Like the foam because it let's you know that you're putting the right amount of solutions down.

That being said, I am using the Cimex less and less. I used to only use the Cimex on CGD, but now I use the truck mount 90% of the time (as long as I can reach). I'm not finding wick backs to be an issue, if you handle the spills properly. I also can't believe the colour of the water when I dump my tank... these are on jobs that I used to Cimex. It's also amazing how much cleaner the carpets are looking.

amen bruddah.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mikey P said:
CleanEvolve said:

amen bruddah.

perty close to me to....though i have a few i will do a quick cimex (after HWE) if they are having visits, and damn it keeps it looking nice....

use all the tools

lance

Aris, are you prescrubbing the com. jobs that you now use HWE and before you cimexed them? I would think the mex would be a great prescrubber and you could move it faster than when encapping.

How long does it take you to HWE comm. jobs as compared to before when you were using the cimex?

TimP

Mikey P said:
CleanEvolve said:

amen bruddah.

I'll second that

I prefer the foam too.

CleanEvo

lance said:
Aris, are you prescrubbing the com. jobs that you now use HWE and before you cimexed them? I would think the mex would be a great prescrubber and you could move it faster than when encapping.

How long does it take you to HWE comm. jobs as compared to before when you were using the cimex?

I do pre-scrub the bad traffic areas. I'm using my 175 rotary with the biege encap pad. I just find the rotary a lot easier to work with for pre-scrubbing than the Cimex. I used to think it took longer to HWE, but it really doesn't take longer if you have a helper.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the Cimex and Releasit DS, just not as a stand alone method. It still has its place. There's a couple of accounts I have that I couldn't do with the TM. If I keep getting more commercial, I will seriously think about getting a bigger TM that will handle some huge hose runs.

randy

Name
Randy
Encap will always be around, but I think we are seeing that it's "BIG TIME" has passed. Personally I believe it was over sold by hypsters to sell equipment. Pushing it as an REPLACEMENT for HWE is irresponsible. I wouldn't want to be without my Steamin Demons or other HWE equipment for really trashed places & cafeterias / daycare centers. Encapping or padding a child care or nursery schools is just plain bizarre and gross. Kind of like bonnet cleaning vomit, blood, or other human or pet waste. You can buy several high capacity auto-fill / dump extractor for less than $3,000 so there really is no excuse.

Greenie

randy said:
Encap will always be around, but I think we are seeing that it's "BIG TIME" has passed. Personally I believe it was over sold by hypsters to sell equipment. Pushing it as an REPLACEMENT for HWE is irresponsible. I wouldn't want to be without my Steamin Demons or other HWE equipment for really trashed places & cafeterias / daycare centers. Encapping or padding a child care or nursery schools is just plain bizarre and gross. Kind of like bonnet cleaning vomit, blood, or other human or pet waste. You can buy several high capacity auto-fill / dump extractor for less than $3,000 so there really is no excuse.

exactly!

CleanEvo

Anyone who is seriously dedicated to this business will eventually come to the conclusion that the only way to really feel good about what you're doing is to do it properly.

Back
Top Bottom