Do videos of your cleaning company really work?

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
When you talk to marketing companies they will tell you to have a website and to put short videos in it, have a youtube channel and so forth. Now when you go and look at videos on youtube they have very small viewing numbers. So do videos really help or is it marketing companies making sales pitches.?

FredC

Village Idiot
They can be useful, provided they are well done, in helping convert.

for the reasons you stated unless you are going to go all out (think saiger) I wouldn't focus on it other than maybe one good, professionally shot segment.

Reactions: JohnHawkP

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think you should do one for every service you provide. I've told my brother that for years and he just now is agreeing. They made one and got too busy. lol

Do one for carpet, upholstery, rugs any other service you provide. It doesn't have to cost a bunch. Anything is better than nothing.

1. take a shower 😉
  2. Wear a new uniform or new clothes
  3. Make sure your equipment is clean
  4. Write a brief script
  5. Have some film you
  6. Use fivver for a voice over.
Upload to your webpage, Facebook, Instagram

Reactions: Mark Saiger

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
It's a Googly thing. The Googs is trying to force more people to You Tube, so if you post video on your site the new Googs math will choose your site over non-movie encumbered sites.

Or, you can put the money that you spend on web experts and videos directly into Google's bank account by buying ads.

Reactions: Jimmy L

steve_64

Our scrappy videos have been getting views. I want to hire someone to do some proffessional stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom