Did anyone go to Duanefest?

The Preacher

Greenie didn't show up and man the Judson booth??? :shock:

i wanted to go, but football season started Thursday night and i had to eval a Back Judge who failed miserably :cry: on Friday night.

Mikey P

Administrator
Back to clear coating my nails now.

:D

if you dont spend a few hours at the Hooker bar with us I'm personally going to rip your toes off one by one.

give Poops a few bill to go get pampered at the Bellagio and be a man.

you can have Bruder's sloppy seconds if you play your card's right.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'll bet there at some point, promise. We're having din din with Ivan & Lisa Turner, but I'll tuck Marcy in at some point and monorail over for a couple drinks.

Mikey P

Administrator
Turner? :shock:

That doughy pussy wont even post here, what the hell are you two going to talk about other than over analyzing the latest Tom Clancy?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I don't know where Ivan posts, not really anthing I think about. I also don't know what he reads & Clancy hasn't written much worth reading in years. Ivan is a heck of a businessman and we share a similar sick sense of humor and love of trashing Darlene, so that is our connection.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Ken Snow said:
Ivan is a heck of a businessman and we share a similar sick sense of humor and love of trashing Darlene, so that is our connection.

You sure ? I thought he was in love with Darlene.......

Mikey P said:
have I told you about the time I, Greenie, Lisa, Keith Studebaker and the Lovely Gurkinks couple had dinner with Darlene?

I can't imagine,

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'm sitting here alon and I actually laughed out loud. That was priceless Mike. I agree Ivan is obssed with her a little.

Mikey P

Administrator
Just for you Ken..

darleneandI.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom