Darcie or other homeowners,, would this scare you off?

Mikey P

Administrator
@darcie smith

Written long ago..

Dear [FIRST_NAME] [LAST_NAME],

PRE-CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS

So that we may render the best possible service to you in the most efficient manner…

• Please have all items and furnishings that you want cleaned under, out of the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
• Have all children and pets in a separate room to ensure their safety around our equipment and cleaning solutions.
• Have a water faucet on and available for our use to hook up to our truck.
• Leave an open parking area near your door and have your car moved if you think you will need it while we are working.

CONDITIONS:

Connoisseur Cleaning agrees to perform the work specified in a professional manner using extreme care to obtain satisfactory results. The professional cleaner is limited in attaining the best results due to the condition and nature of the article being cleaned.

Listed below are conditions most commonly encountered for which we disclaim and for which the customer agrees not to hold us responsible.

1. Cracked, loose or broken grout and tile. Due to the nature of tile and grout and the current level of soil on the floors, even a thorough pre-inspection may not reveal the existing condition of the grout and tile. Improperly set tile and grout, damaged by water, settling issues etc, may cause some tile and grout to loosen or pop out during cleaning. Customer will be immediately notified when such instances occur, and will not hold Connoisseur Cleaning responsible for any such repairs.
2. Staining, discoloration, color loss. Our cleaning process can restore most tile and grout near its original condition. Due to the nature of some spots, or prior cleanings and maintenance, it may be impossible to restore an original color, or completely remove all spots and stains. There is no way of determining when such results will occur.
3. Wax, lacquers, sealers, stains, paints. These coatings are not the responsibility of Connoisseur Cleaning. In some cases, we cannot tell if there is a pre-existing coating on the floor until we begin our cleaning process. We will immediately notify the customer if this is the case, but we cannot guarantee the complete removal of any such topical coatings and will not be responsible for re-applying such coatings.
4. Efflorescence. This is a natural salt residue that may appear after cleaning which was not visible before. Connoisseur Cleaning will attempt to remove such residue, but cannot guarantee complete removal.
5. Edge cleaning. We are unable on certain jobs to completely clean up to the edge of furniture, cabinets, and walls and such, without doing further harm or damage to these items. If soiling is present under large items, we suggest having them moved from the room prior to cleaning day. MDF (particle) baseboards can get damaged from the water used in the cleaning. MDF is extremely absorbent and will swell if exposed to water. Applying a bead of clear silicone a few days before cleaning can help avoid absorption and swelling. Connoisseur Cleaning will not be held responsible for any damages to MDF but will do our best to avoid any issues.
6. Bathrooms. Due to constant humidity, water, soaps, urine, and harsh cleaning agents often seen, bathrooms can pose an extremely difficult area to clean. Although we have some of the most advanced equipment and cleaning agents on the market, we are limited in the results we can achieve here. Therefore we do not guarantee nor are we responsible for urine staining, chemical etching, complete soap scum and hard water deposit removal or loose/missing tile and grout.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Wouldn’t scare me, just can’t guarantee your average customer would read it. We send out something similar and it gets ignored a lot. I will send you edits when I get a chance

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Its almost like a copy of mine. I also make it clear I don’t move furniture and to have rose bushes trimmed back around the faucet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom