Dang it!

Mikey P

Administrator
I bet you there's a couple thousand of these Tony Dang swivel wands out there that are failing in one of a dozen different ways, that are now headed to the dump due to Tony going out of business.. IMG_20240221_100318.jpg

There's a reason Procem quad jet titanium and aw29s are my best-selling Glides as they just won't go away.

At some point even the Rob and Conway wands will be just as obsolete and unserviceable....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I bet you there's a couple thousand of these Tony Dang swivel wands out there that are failing in one of a dozen different ways, that are now headed to the dump due to Tony going out of business.. View attachment 126308

There's a reason Procem quad jet titanium and aw29s are my best-selling Glides as they just won't go away.

At some point even the Rob and Conway wands will be just as obsolete and unserviceable....
Small zerk might hep!

Mikey P

Administrator
You just can't help yourself. Gotta constantly poke the bear.
Bear?

Only a matter of time before Tom gets a deal with a head shop to make aluminum bongs or a military deal to carv out hammers or toilet seats.

Wands come and go..
Boutique wands go faster.

I chucked over 900 Glides for wands that were all that for a moment.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I bet you there's a couple thousand of these Tony Dang swivel wands out there that are failing in one of a dozen different ways, that are now headed to the dump due to Tony going out of business.. View attachment 126308

I think Joe has some parts left over for those guys, if they're not on the don't sell list anyway.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Bear?

Only a matter of time before Tom gets a deal with a head shop to make aluminum bongs or a military deal to carv out hammers or toilet seats.

Wands come and go..
Boutique wands go faster.

I chucked over 900 Glides for wands that were all that for a moment.
Can't recycle them? HAhaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom