Customer Retention Software...

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Anyone successful finding a software that mimics just the portion of service monsters marketing aspect? That's all I want, no scheduling, accounting and anything else. Just plug in a customers complete contact information and service dates, then build queries from there. Query results at minimum produce a mailing list to then mail merge.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Anyone successful finding a software that mimics just the portion of service monsters marketing aspect? That's all I want, no scheduling, accounting and anything else. Just plug in a customers complete contact information and service dates, then build queries from there. Query results at minimum produce a mailing list to then mail merge.

https://sendjim.io/revolution

I think this is what you are looking for...
you don't have to be a SM client.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
clicked it, copyright 2016 with what appears to be work in progress. Found another web site for this guy Josh, tried to submit a simple question and it doesn't tell me my Q went through. Why is it the business world had to create and nurture start ups that have no accessability?

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
LOL no thanks

Joshua left a safe a secure job at JP Morgan Chase bank to start a local cleaning business!
Most people thought he was crazy including his own mother and after two years of struggle Joshua started to figure it out.
After implementing systems in his business he tripled his revenue in one single year! From that day forward he continued to build an automated "machine" that did over $150,000 a month in the busy seasons without him working in the business personally.
Joshua has a passion to help small businesses understand the power of systems and automation in their business.
In early 2015 Joshua sold his company to a buyer from California and moved to Costa Rica with his high school sweetheart and 4 children.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

Wouldn't that be great!:headscratch:

A custy database with previous job info and reminder postcards. That's it!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
LOL no thanks

Joshua left a safe a secure job at JP Morgan Chase bank to start a local cleaning business!
Most people thought he was crazy including his own mother and after two years of struggle Joshua started to figure it out.
After implementing systems in his business he tripled his revenue in one single year! From that day forward he continued to build an automated "machine" that did over $150,000 a month in the busy seasons without him working in the business personally.
Joshua has a passion to help small businesses understand the power of systems and automation in their business.
In early 2015 Joshua sold his company to a buyer from California and moved to Costa Rica with his high school sweetheart and 4 children.
Sounds like you are talking about SendJim. I use it. I like it.

Ron K

We use Quickbooks. I know it has Accounting included but if you're legit you should be doing that accounting thing unless you drive around in unlettered vans.
Labels and Queerierees are easy. Has Maps.
Grandma & Spelling is hard.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
don't know about sendjim(I'll research it). Ended up using my online quickbooks by exporting a current/recent customer list and mail merging to print envelopes. Happy with that for now; much less time consuming then writing excel formulas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom