Customer Database

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
When is it time to delete a customer from customer base? I looked into a 5 star that had not used me in 2 years. House was sold. The pictures and history of this customer are no longer any value to me. I guess its time to delete the account, unless I am missing a reason to keep on file. Any thoughts appreciated.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I save the customer and just rename the account to current resident to keep the history of the address. It always is good to keep in case you want to do a mailout of postcards or if the new tenant calls you to clean, you have a history of records of the condition of the carpet

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When is it time to delete a customer from customer base? I looked into a 5 star that had not used me in 2 years. House was sold. The pictures and history of this customer are no longer any value to me. I guess its time to delete the account, unless I am missing a reason to keep on file. Any thoughts appreciated.
Anything wrong with sending a letter telling the new owner that you cleaned for the prior owner and you're willing to give him a 10-20 percent discount on his first job if it's booked within the month or so?

Reactions: roro and Mike J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom