Conections news

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Went into trade show hall a for about an hour today and the only exhibit booths ready to go is the rug badger people and they brouglotslot of equipment. Also spoke with one of the guys with TES and saw the demo trailer. The tes guy also said they will be unvailing the new e-tes tommorow.

Was worried there for a while because no one ws setup but again this is my first trade convention.

More to come if anyone else is here please chime in as well.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Most of the setup will be tomorrow as the trade show doesn't start till 4pm.

Don't worry they will be ready.

Bob Foster

We want pictures of

The good looking hookers
The *** goons
The Welder plastered
Crazy George's new duds for the show
Ken HArrasment
The most amazing new thing you saw in the booths
The most ridiculous thing you saw in the booths
Eric Valentine hauling out his samples at the end of each day
and

John Olsen getting kung fooed by Mr. Drip and Ream.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
HUH? Didn't know I posted that I was having a meeting with anyone. I will be talking to quite a few people though and asking some tough questions that I expect answers for. As for being Kung Fooed that would be a very foolish act even for the Allens. But then again it is Vegas....good thing it is my home town.. :twisted:

Bob Foster

If any kung fooing ever did happen my money would be on you but I know you don't want to make a scene let alone get booted from Conections.

I thank you for your effort but I'm skeptical that your meeting will change anything. By proxy, you represent many of us that didn't like the way you or some of our friends have been treated by him.

I suspect his intention is to judge whether he feels that because of your conversation he now is somehow worthy of your and other peoples respect. He's a true pathological egotist and more smarmy than a plate of Jello. He doesn't get the big picture even though he will claim the opposite.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Bob Foster said:
If any kung fooing ever did happen my money would be on you but I know you don't want to make a scene let alone get booted from Conections.

Weren't you the one who went up to the Allens and made some retarded gerbil noise and ran off giggling like a school girl last year ?

Bob Foster

Wasn't me but

I was the one who yelled down the exhibit walkway two booths away from Ken Harris's booth "Hey Harris where's my glide!"

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob Foster said:

I thank you for your effort but I'm skeptical that your meeting will change anything. By proxy, you represent many of us that didn't like the way you or some of our friends have been treated by him.

I suspect his intention is to judge whether he feels that because of your conversation he now is somehow worthy of your and other peoples respect. He's a true pathological egotist and more smarmy than a plate of Jello. He doesn't get the big picture even though he will claim the opposite.

smarmy :lol:

G

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Weren't you the one who went up to the Allens and made some retarded gerbil noise and ran off giggling like a school girl last year ?

LOL!!
That is really weird!
Did someone seriously do that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom