Commercial sales proposals success rate...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Do you suffer from the cruising blues,as was once mentioned in a 80s article in Cleanfax?

Driving around meaning to stop at places,but never get around to it ?

Or do you set aside a portion of the day or week to visit and meet ?

On the subject of proposals what is your success rate in getting them?

Do you use a brag book with pictures or any other unique sales items?

Hand write,type or print them on a mobile type laptop?

Just something to ask ?

Name
BradFenstermaker
Ceasar your post should motivate all of us to do just that, COLD CALL.

If I do the comm proposal it is usually a good return. As usual its the getting it done or stopping part.

Yes I have a chronic cruising blues problem.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Well,In my originally after I purchased the first truck.

I had about 675 dollars left to my name...

I knew that the yellow pages were not due out yet.An i had to maximize each dollar left.I went to a home show with the 500,and made K-mart letter signs.

Very cheap looking but the message was clear and the values were outlined.I was laffed at by one company in particular.

Who told me in no uncertain terms.I would be taken out of business by them.Ironically I trained them both whilst being a Division manager where we once worked.

But on Sr.Citizen day the line was big enough to make the guy.Inchagre of the home show stop and see what was the fuss at my booth...

I was offering 30 % of to Sr and handicapped .Along with the whole slew of standard items that are included in cleaning...

I not only was able to recover the 9800,I saved for 8 years to purchase my tm.But also received about 2300 dollars in cleaning the home show rugs after it was over...

But the first weeks,I traveled every where with just some cards a stapler and a proposal book .To fill out at the parking lot prior to the cold call...

As the years went by,I still did just that.Sales always motivated me.I knew what i could do,an was very ,very confident in all our areas of ops...

An the company that vowed to put me under lasted about 6 months after that...Drugs,bad partnership,and some guy named Caesar taking out there accounts with just old fashioned better service work...

But this is just a story about simply trying to get it done...

Not for the money or the glory just the effort to bring dinner home and pay the bills...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom