IMG_0628.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Reactions: hogjowl

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
applied Stain 1 prior to cleaning, 2 hours later no change.
May be decaffeinated coffee in which case a reducer would work better. Something like Red Vanish. It can work too well, stripping out the original color. The oxy-encap works well normally on coffee as the buffing action provides a gentle scrub. The oxy stays on until it evaporates off, working until it does.

Reactions: Ever-Fresh

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
If that has cotton, linen, or regenerated cellulose in it (looks like it might), be careful with anything stronger than 3% hydrogen peroxide.

Strong peroxide can weaken the fabric to the point of it splitting open.

The “oxy encaps” are fine btw

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Are you sure about that?

Saigers for example, has ridiculous "power"

Curious as to what products you tested, and how?
I've used Saiger's on lots of linen and cotton. Yes it has a good amount of peroxide but I believe it's buffered somewhat by the detergent . I haven't had any problems so far. Much different than using something like clear peroxide from Sally's. You are buffing or toweling it off as well. Not leaving a lot behind.

scotty747

Wouldn't a normal coffee tannin spotter work? Acetic or citric acid? Would the cotton have issue with that?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Are you sure about that?

Saigers for example, has ridiculous "power"

Curious as to what products you tested, and how?

Questions about my testing of products will be answered if you send them written on a 100.00 bill

😂

Seriously:

The strongest the product is to be used is 8 ounces per gallon. If you take the strongest likely concentration of peroxide and cut it 16 x with water, I’d say your pretty safe.

Mikey P

Administrator
Questions about my testing of products will be answered if you send them written on a 100.00 bill

😂

Seriously:

The strongest the product is to be used is 8 ounces per gallon. If you take the strongest likely concentration of peroxide and cut it 16 x with water, I’d say your pretty safe.
Considering the dilution, it's shocking how well Saigers Oxycap works on a full cup of coffee and one tri-jiggly microfiber pad...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
why are y'all not worried about the risk of color loss (change from white to pink) since there is a natural fiber listed?

I see the suggestions above of using a peroxide encapsulated treatment. That's why Im asking

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Nevermind the tag, it doesn't tell you anything. I have had good success with Saiger's Code Red of Encaps both as a prespray or just doing low moisture with a buffer and pad. It contains oxy for the coffee stains and is acidic which is safe for fine fabrics.

Yeah I was gonna say 3% peroxide or stain 1 for wool.

Lit it sit while cleaning rinse with natural fiber cleaner.

Ultra TLC pre spray boom.

Unless your going to back to vac the shiet out of it, I couldn't use vlm juice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom