Cleaning with Odin

Grant D

Today Odin noticed my van in front of an apartment complex so he found me and we chatted for a while. He only had one little job left and I had 2 units in that place so he came back when he was done and offered to fire up his electric tm to show me what it can do. Unfortunately the unit we were cleaning was barely dirty at all so there wasn't much visually to see. I have to say the setup was rather quiet, nothing is leaking water all over the place, plenty of suction and heat, and with the glided wand it was almost effortless. I can see how this setup could save quite a bit of time over my current system, particularly on trashed carpet.

I an normally an OP "pad-cap" type cleaner so I really enjoyed the experience. I am trying to figure out the best way to get HWE into my arsenal, but the TM route would require a new bigger and better van, so I'll likely have to go with a portable of some sort for a couple years.

Thank you Terje for the treat and for learnin' me some. I owe you some top notch home-brew.

sounds like he was stalking you

just happened to be in the area :roll:

don't leave him alone with your existing equipment or you may need to upgrade sooner than you intended

Grant D

Mikey P said:
Did he catch you eyeballing that pud of his?
I don't know enough to know what I'm looking at. But even if I did, I was sworn to secrecy...

Grant D

Darren Lumpkin said:
don't leave him alone with your existing equipment or you may need to upgrade sooner than you intended

I don't think there's anything in my equipment that Odin would consider an upgrade. I think I heard him swear when he tried to lift my OP machine...

Able 1

Name
Keith
:shock: Odin's first post in 2 1/2 months... :roll: :lol:

Sounds like you guys had a good time Grant. The next time I'm in your area I would like to meet Odin and see his set up.

G

ODIN said:
cant wait for some good home brew

thanks Grant

T

Yeah, welcome back! I miss the "No Spin Zone" remarks about everything, everyone else has to say that sounds too good to be true.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Grant D said:
[quote="Mikey P":26965m66]Did he catch you eyeballing that pud of his?
I don't know enough to know what I'm looking at. But even if I did, I was sworn to secrecy...[/quote:26965m66]

LMAO!!!

That just made my night thanks.

Mikey P

Administrator
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
[quote="Grant D":21u3x6gc][quote="Mikey P":21u3x6gc]Did he catch you eyeballing that pud of his?
I don't know enough to know what I'm looking at. But even if I did, I was sworn to secrecy...[/quote:21u3x6gc]

LMAO!!!

That just made my night thanks.[/quote:21u3x6gc]

When I posted that I was sure that Grant D was another T pseudonym

damn that was funny.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom