CHLORINE DIOXIDE

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Is that the same ingredient in Hydrocide and Odorcide 210?

Fletch

I'm not sure how this is dispersed (I assume from a spray can), but you may wish to check out Liquizone by Unsmoke. I believe that it is chlorine dioxide if I recall correctly. You may be able to find MSDS warnings on that product to determine the safety of that product.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
We sell it as an alternative to chlorine bleach. It is a strong biocide.

It is usually used to remove fungal contamination on wood structures ...

without the strong fumes of the chlorine bleach.

Larry

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
It's chlorine. It smells like it and tastes like it and bleaches like it.

Also known as, "MMS", among the more interesting things about it is that it can be taken orally (starting at 1 or 2 drops in a glass of water and working up to 18 (adding 1 drop each successive day).

The guy who discovered it's use for that function tested it in Africa against malaria and supposedly had some amazing results, like zero deaths in over 300,000 people.

They claim it's good for what ails you if taken that way.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
A number of products are marketed as "stabilized chlorine dioxide" (SCD). Most of these solutions do not actually contain chlorine dioxide but consist of solutions of buffered sodium chlorite(which is the stuff to which Duane refers) . A weak acid can be added to SCD to "activate" it and make chlorine dioxide in-situ without a chlorine dioxide generator.

When actual Chlorine Dioxide is used, it is ordinarily almost always used as a dissolved gas in water in a concentration range of 0.5 to 10 grams per liter.Its solubility increases at lower temperatures: it is thus common to use chilled water (5 °C or 41 °F) when storing at concentrations above 3 grams per liter.

Chlorine dioxide gas may not be transported at any concentration and is almost always produced at the application site using a chlorine dioxide generator (i.e by electrolysis of brine).

In fact, one of the unused byproducts at one electrode of the "electrolysed water" of Zerorez is Chlorine Dioxide, whereas the used portion is the product of the other electrode, that being Sodium Hydroxide dissolved in water.

So Larry, do you sell sodium chlorite or chilled dissolved Chlorine Dioxide?

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
What I guess I am asking is can I use this stuff in apartments to get rid of cig smell. I don't have a ozone machine. I just let one go in our new trailer because of cig smell. I will report tomorow on how it did.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Shawn;

We sell it in a two-part package.

One package makes 5 Gallons of RTU solution;

and the other package makes 2.5 Gallons of RTU solution.

What size packages do you carry for your customers ???

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom