G

that would be even bad by Calcutta standards

was this really a government subsidised rental

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I love jobs like that.

With good pre-vac, 175 w/brush , Judson Juice mixed strong and some perox you will always look like you command the forces of nature and can do ANYTHING.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
What do you mean rent to,, Jimmy rents from. Just kiddn. Surely that's not the worst most of us have seen. I've seen black carpet in lr,dr of a home owner. Not all people should own property.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
AshleyMckendree said:
I love jobs like that.

With good pre-vac, 175 w/brush , Judson Juice mixed strong and some perox you will always look like you command the forces of nature and can do ANYTHING.

Yeah and look like an idiot when it all wicks back too. Ain't enough cleaning in the world to fix that.

Bjorn

"can you get this just to look good enough for the next renter we'll replace next time"

Mr.V

It wouldn't be perfect.............but I'm sure I'd get it good enough

R

Rafa L

lol at Lisa.....were's the tattoos on that hotty with the cuff.......

with enough heat I believe it can be somewhat acceptable....... in the mind of a slumlord.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
AshleyMckendree said:
I love jobs like that.

Yeah and look like an idiot when it all wicks back too. Ain't enough cleaning in the world to fix that.

Ive done plenty trashed apts similar to the one above, and always warn them of possible wicking... avoids the whole "idiot" thing :)

Thanks to my hole glide, wicking is almost a thing of the past.

TimP

I wouldn't really worry about the wicking since it's not an olefin. I have to agree that glides and high flow wands make wicking or resoil a thing of the past.

It would have to be a call on the home owner, but most people who rent will just mess up the carpet again. I tell them if you get a good renter you can reward them with new carpet but until you know what type of renter you get I'd clean it first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom