Changed wheels on RX

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Changed from the standard 8" to 10". Only been a few days so may be too early to tell. I did a 2 story with the wood stairs and did not have to worry about the edge scrapping the lip of the steps. It gets around a little better as well. Will see how I feel about it in a few weeks.

Albert

G

MIine are warped and out of balance.. lol
i'll check into some bigger ones..

did you get them at a certain place.. or something from the local hardware store?

Do they have spinners' on em?
lol

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I got them from HD Dobs. Went to Orchard first but they were red. I don't know what spinners are but they seem to have bearings inside like the 8".

Albert

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm going to put larger wheels on my Orbiwreck so it will push and pull like a Brute.

G

LOL Albert.. spinners ( a joke).. are custom rims for cars.. that spin on the outside while going down the road.

Maybe its a local redneck thing. sorry.

Thanks for your info. I havent looked close to see how they come off and go on. I'll investigate further.

C ya in March.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Dobs your picture reminds me of the show 20/20 where they catch those internet perverts trying to get underage girls...or in your case boys.

G

Hey Ladfag..

What do you and Michael jackson and JC Penney have in common?

Y'all have little boys pants 'half off'. lol

now thats funny.

G

See there.. now MIkeys has went and changed it already.. AGAIN..

Looks like some criminal.. post office picture now.. but atleast he looks like an 'asskicker'..

Put a green beret on him Mikey.. C'mon now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom