Can someone tell me what truckmount this is?

steve_64

It would be a spit and shine project for a backup/secondary unto for commercial/property management jobs only for the tech when I hire one
Looked like a lot more than spit and shine. I would keep looking for a complete set up under ten grand. Lots of tired units out there for around five grand that I think would be a better deal.

That thing was just real fugly.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm considering it.

1536282319143.png

lta

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
It would be a spit and shine project for a backup/secondary unto for commercial/property management jobs only for the tech when I hire one

So the tech get to ride in the 1978 death trap?

It's actually a nice hot rod type looking van! Ditch the tm and turn that thing into a shaggin wagon or camper.

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
That is an old as hell POS Steemer Unit. I believe it’s a 5200 series. Should have a Kubota, maybe an old hydrocell pump (what was installed prior to cat pumps for us), a Jabsco APO and a Roots 56.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That is an old as hell POS Steemer Unit. I believe it’s a 5200 series. Should have a Kubota, maybe an old hydrocell pump (what was installed prior to cat pumps for us), a Jabsco APO and a Roots 56.
I've been waiting for your response. And with that answer, I know to stay away from it. Even though there's a kubota under the hood

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom