Butler Financing and Leasing

Mikey P

Administrator
There are many exclusive programs, each with its own distinctive advantage, for financing the Butler System and vehicle. Our financing department will be pleased to confidentially assist you with bank financing, leasing or lease-to-own programs that are exclusive to Butler customers. We can offer programs with a 0% interest rate, no down payments and terms ...
The post Butler Financing and Leasing appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Talking to Daryl at the fest, you can now get Zero percent financing on the van and the Butler unit....even if you decide to do a rebuilt Butler unit! You will need some money down and depends on credit history etc....but I was impressed and almost ready to pull the trigger.

Just going to wait a little bit longer and replace the one van with another unit possibly sooner than I was thinking.

I currently have paid for the Butler units and then just financed the vans at zero percent.

New van, using their money and get a 5 year 100,000 mile warranty. Lower payment and peace of mind.

I was impressed with the new rates and offer.

Mark

Reactions: Russ T.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Nice try guys : )

Sweet Rigs, but all I want out of it is the High Heat Option : ) Mines straight now !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom