Bridgepoint sent a bill...

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
... to my home address. Something about 21 dollars in Home Pro Spotter commission that they forgot to have me pay.

I don't own the company. I don't know how they got my home address.

Greenie

Micah must be pounding his against the wall.

Just call em like Greg said, simple oops, you may have had a product drop shipped to you at one time, or an overnighted part, it's no big deal, obviously your address is in the ship to drop down box of somebody's customer record software.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
take the money and run!!

Don't forget to take Micah out to lunch though too!! :lol:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
B&BGaryC said:
... to my home address. Something about 21 dollars in Home Pro Spotter commission that they forgot to have me pay.

Kind of off track, but did your boss DUMP the disty when you were price shopping for juice not too long ago?

..L.T.A.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Matt Murdock said:
did you call them before posting?

Got a message machine. They seem to not have any idea what I am talking about.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
meAt said:
B&BGaryC said:

Kind of off track, but did your boss DUMP the disty when you were price shopping for juice not too long ago?

..L.T.A.

It looked like Jon-Don could save us 1000 dollars over our interlink supplier. There was a large math error and the savings were only a few hundred dollars. It wasn't worth the switch to start getting our stuff mail order compared to local pick-up. (That was on orders of four to five thousand dollars)

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Doug D said:
take the money and run!!

Don't forget to take Micah out to lunch though too!! :lol:

oops read this wrong. :shock: Thought you got a commission check! In that case you better have Micah take you to lunch!! :lol:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Greenie said:
Micah must be pounding his against the wall.

Just call em like Greg said, simple oops, you may have had a product drop shipped to you at one time, or an overnighted part, it's no big deal, obviously your address is in the ship to drop down box of somebody's customer record software.

Yeah, I guess I've gotten them in a whole world of crap with the stuff I've said on the boards recently.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I went back and looked at the last time you guys ordered Home Pro. It was a good two months ago. Who you'd be getting anything right now is beyond me. We just now received our commission on it so it's probably not too much of a coincidence that your just now getting something. What I'm wondering is why the heck your getting anything and why at YOUR home address. The homepro went to your Bosses address in Laurel.

Greenie's right I'm pounding my head against the wall.

I'll call tomorrow and try and find out what the heck is going on.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I talked to them again. Nobody can figure out why I got the bill, but they said that I don't owe them any money, and on their end it looks like a zero balance, even though on my bill it says that I need to pay $21.48

A year and a half ago Scott Warrington sent me a maxim protector sales kit to my home address. That's how they got my home address. How it ended up on the bill and why I got a bill sent to me nobody can seem to figure out.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
B&BGaryC said:
I talked to them again. Nobody can figure out why I got the bill, but they said that I don't owe them any money, and on their end it looks like a zero balance, even though on my bill it says that I need to pay $21.48

A year and a half ago Scott Warrington sent me a maxim protector sales kit to my home address. That's how they got my home address. How it ended up on the bill and why I got a bill sent to me nobody can seem to figure out.

Actually we are billing you for that framed picture of the Island Boy. We figured you could turn around and sell it for thousands on Ebay.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
billyeadon said:
B&BGaryC said:

Actually we are billing you for that framed picture of the Island Boy. We figured you could turn around and sell it for thousands on Ebay.

Maybe you should send that "framed picture of the Island Boy" to Bridgepoint!! :lol:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
B&BGaryC said:
meAt said:
[quote="B&BGaryC":52ex86c7]... to my home address. Something about 21 dollars in Home Pro Spotter commission that they forgot to have me pay.

..L.T.A.

It looked like Jon-Don could save us 1000 dollars over our interlink supplier. There was a large math error and the savings were only a few hundred dollars. It wasn't worth the switch to start getting our stuff mail order compared to local pick-up. (That was on orders of four to five thousand dollars)[/quote:52ex86c7]

good.
Nothing against JonDon, I promise.
As I consider them a reputable outfit.
Just good that you didn't jump ship on your local disty over a 1% price difference if they've been good to you.

..L.T.A.

R

Ramon Allones

just spend the money and don't be such a Pendejo

EL Guapo

Ramon

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Doug D said:
billyeadon said:
[quote="B&BGaryC":3bjn7c5f]I talked to them again. Nobody can figure out why I got the bill, but they said that I don't owe them any money, and on their end it looks like a zero balance, even though on my bill it says that I need to pay $21.48

Maybe you should send that "framed picture of the Island Boy" to Bridgepoint!! :lol:[/quote:3bjn7c5f]

That is one of my most prized possessions. It is sitting on my desk reminding me to implement what I have learned. It's also going to be photocopied and become part of my brag book.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom