Bought an Oreck XL

Mikey P

Administrator
If your first complaint is that it doesn't edge well, take more meds.

I also carry a Kirby just in case I run into one of those ultra stiff polys or an ultra thick shag rug.

And if the carpet needs edging, either use my truck mount or the little Hoover porta power..

But running a ORECK XL commercial is as easy as can be. The bag will hold pounds and pounds of crap. They're super cheap to work on and/or replace, fantastic for stairs as they're just the right size and easy to manipulate and groom and fluff the pile like no other vacuum I've ever used and I pretty much use them all.

But where ear plugs or crank your tunes as they're pretty effing loud

Last edited:
Reactions: randy

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I spent an extra 30 bucks and got a 40 foot cord with a pigtail. Also has the motor shut off feature. Lots of people seem to love those things.

The common denominator on most of the reviews I read was it’s ability to dig out pet hair the expensive vacuums couldn’t get to.

randy

Name
Randy
Marty is obsessed with corners because he spent his youth standing in one.

Best place to buy a Oreck is Craigslist . I snag them for $35-50 , pop in a new brush roll and belt and run them for years. Plus you can grab those wonderful deodorant bags that Walmart sells.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My 2 cents a canister will show you a pass through you can hear.

Canister need emptying more and make a mess.

A bag vacuum you can go a week without changing.

Oreck goes from 8lbs to 25 lbs in a week or 2.

Try weighing what you get out of your canister.

I doubt it's 17 lbs a week

SamIam

Name
sam miller
If you're first complaint is that it doesn't edge well, take more meds.

I also carry a Kirby just in case I run into one of those ultra stiff polys or an ultra thick shag rug.

And if the carpet needs edging, either use my truck mount or the little Hoover porta power..

But running a orcs XL commercial is as easy as can be. The bag will hold pounds and pounds of crap. They're super cheap to work on and/or replace, fantastic for stairs as they're just the right size and easy to manipulate and groom and fluff the pile like no other vacuum I've ever used and I pretty much use them all.

But where ear plugs or crank your tunes as they're pretty effing loud
That's why we have a truck mount and a open vac hose for edges.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom