bought an airpath today

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
Just to a ride up to Jon Don and bought my first airpath today. Can't wait to try it out. Turned it on and damn that thing can blow some air. Can it be turned on its side to dry stairs or furniture?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No the air will shoot to the ground and the ceiling.

Unless you put it on a steel grate over the furniture and all that.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
dave105 said:
Turned it on and damn that thing can blow some air. Can it be turned on its side to dry stairs or furniture?

I'm a big Air-Path fan. (no pun intended) But the unit is least adept at using it as an axial. It will do better than nothing, but a true axial fan of consideral less power will beat it up and down the block on furniture and stairs.

We are supposed to be getting some of the Mytee 4700 axials with removable difuser on Wednesday. I will be interested to see how they perform as "mini" air paths and double as stair/furniture blasters.

-JB-

Name
JB
There are "mini' air paths in the works as I understand.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Airpath needs bigger wheels or skis/ skids that don't leave indentations in the carpet.

Mytee's removable difuser is a great idea.

Name
Nate W.
John La Rue said:
Airpath needs bigger wheels or skis/ skids that don't leave indentations in the carpet.

Mytee's removable difuser is a great idea.

I second the skis/skids. Indentations suck. Possibly put sliders under for the time being.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I don't like the removable diffuser... it always falls off.. and the fan itself is very loud! It moves good air but louder then the Airpath...

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
JB said:
There are "mini' air paths in the works as I understand.

Whatever you do don't buy it.

Wait.

Drieaze likes to make a piece of crap model of everything before they make the final model. I bought the piece of crap airpath. The handle broke off and it fell down the stairs while I was carrying it. Now it looks like a giant turd in the middle of the customer's living room. We had no way to carry it so the company owner made a handle out of plumbers tape. Now it looks even worse. I am embarrassed to bring it into people's houses. Drieaze could care less.

That's a false statement. I haven't contacted them. I am going to fix a few of my other posts and contact them. I'm just pissed because I need another fan and the new ones are incompatible.

topnotchman

Yeah the older airpaths didn't look too good. The newer one looks really durable, rotomolded and everything. Wait for another model? Could be years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom