Bleaching pee pee damage in subfloors

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
lol I bought 3 sheets the other day of sanded 3/8 for the transit and they paid me to haul it away. :winky:

Hell, I didn't pay attention, it like gas. Do I really care what it costs. I just buy, the car has to have it.

My point gentleman...and Rick :winky: is you can tie up a shit load of money in attempting to correct a problem that "might" be more cost effective to remove.

*A shit load: a fookin lot! :biggrin:

rick imby

Name
Rick
lol I bought 3 sheets the other day of sanded 3/8 for the transit and they paid me to haul it away. :winky:

Hell, I didn't pay attention, it like gas. Do I really care what it costs. I just buy, the car has to have it.

My point gentleman...and Rick :winky: is you can tie up a shit load of money in attempting to correct a problem that "might" be more cost effective to remove.

*A shit load: a fookin lot! :biggrin:

I am really glad you did not include me in the "gentleman" category---but I totally agree. The energy spent removing the carpet and pad and then to replace a little subfloor. As a Customer I would probably be quite willing to pay a little bit more to have it removed too.---I hate animals that don't use the toilet.

I think your brother would pay dearly to have someone hauled away.....

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
About 25 a sheet for 1/2 inch and 30 for 5/8 ply. BC Sanded. OSD 6 or 7 dollars less... but the labor $$$ I would rather clean it, spray it , blow it dry then seal it with Zinger BIN. Be on my way to the next job.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Larry, We're waiting for the Hydrogen Peroxide recipe for this urine cleanup. Is this something we can use on concrete? I'm with Ron on using PetZone or OSR on pad or carpet and allowing dwell time. I would also like to know what everyone uses on a job with small urine spot all over the house?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Larry, We're waiting for the Hydrogen Peroxide recipe for this urine cleanup. Is this something we can use on concrete? I'm with Ron on using PetZone or OSR on pad or carpet and allowing dwell time. I would also like to know what everyone uses on a job with small urine spot all over the house?
For small spots, I have been using Hydrocide. Been using it for a couple of months, so far, so good.

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Can Hydrocide be used through the TM rinse?
Will it be effective or will the heat kill it?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Larry, We're waiting for the Hydrogen Peroxide recipe for this urine cleanup. Is this something we can use on concrete? . . . I would also like to know what everyone uses on a job with small urine spot all over the house?

I would use straight 15% peroxide on concrete.

On wood, 7.5% peroxide with pH raised.

On the small urine spots all over, we would use ~7.5% peroxide in a hi pH prespray to activate the peroxide.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yep, that tack strip can harbor some of the worst odor.

Can't spray something for a few seconds a hope it penetrates beneath the strip enough to contact the contamination.

Tear the mofo out, and the lower drywall and piss impregnated insulation and floor joists.

Oh hell, while you might as well rip her down to skinny. :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom