Bill Bruders .......................

Bill

I would like to point out my impressions of your company as a 10 year Dri-Eaz user and a 5 year Vortex owner.

I have lost all respect for your organization with the antics coming out from buying BL.

I do think that there where parts thrown away at the plant.

I do believe that you DO NOT want to make the Vortex (thats ok its your company)

I do believe that your post's are half truths and excuses . IE: UPS transit time excuse is a crock I worked for them for 9 years as a driver and can tell you that their transit time is there life blood and they would lose their market share overnight. I talk to the receptionist at BL countless times and she was very good at her job.

What I am not sure about is why you think we won't see this through the smoke and mirrors. this makes me think that people high up in our industry CEO's think were all dumb cleaners from Prattville Alabama

Bill,

I would have been happy to talk to you about this on the phone but I am sure that if I called it would only get the BLUE WALL or voice mail. I do think that you are very busy man with many balls in the air and would ask you to just shoot straight with us dumb apples.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
he is a ceo of a large very successful company and your post is a bit of a public attack. if he replies it will most likely not move him or his company foward and thus probably has not warrented a reply. but thats just my opinion.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
what have they done wrong with blue line, also why is everyone getting the impression there will be no more vortex?? let the dirty laundry air

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
Bill ,

We used some of your Dry Slurry copy rinse, OMG what a stink, made us both dizzy and naseauted bigtime We both had bigtime headaches all night. I cant believe they sell a rinse agent that is so un healthy.

I will stick with Soap free

Good luck

Mr Prochem

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
also you have to be foolish to believe that he can change or fix all the problems in so little time. and there will always be unhappy customers i dont know a company that has 100 customer satifaction rating.

Shawn York said:
[quote="Mikey P":106nbtxi]Give the poor guy a break, Yappy has had him on the phone for the last 56 hours.

Bill and I have only been sending emails Mike. Our meeting will be delayed because of valid personal issues that Bill has to attend to for a few weeks. Mark, Thom and I will be continuing discussions about where we can make even more improvements. I sense that Bill is doing everything he can and that he is committed to taking care of all the customers of all the Legends Brands companies.

Bill is one of the very few industry leaders with the courage to participate regularly in these forums directly with the cleaners. Good grief people, Bill Bruders is a major player in this industry for a reason. He deserves a a great deal more respect than he is getting here. He has the power and the ability to listen and make significant improvements to both the equipment and chemicals that cleaners use every day. He is also a very easy target because of his position. I agree that making manufacturers and suppliers accountable is an important part of this forum. However, if we want important people like Bill who can make changes to continue to participate with us in these forums we best treat em nice, shoot em a private, and then give them their public, gentle, constructive criticism like the gentlemen us cleanerz are... I, for one hope he continues to post here. It's good for everyone. It's a loss if he quits posting.

The acquisition is new. BLUEline and Legends are both awesome companies. Bill has the awesome responsibility of addressing all the fine intricacies of operation for several different companies he just purchased. I think he is doing the best he can right now IMHO.[/quote:106nbtxi]

When I have an issue that has not already been made public I will "Shoot" an email to him direct. That may never happen since I have lost a lot of faith in BL/Vortex in the last 6 weeks.
I will stick with Soap free

I love SoapFree

Bob Foster

Nobody is above reproach here on this board including Bill Bruders. I don't see any abuse directed at Bill, just direct and frank remarks. Chris has expressed his opinion honestly and it is in Mr. Bruder's or any other manufacturers interest to understand the nature of dissatisfaction of his customers in order for there to be a mutual resolution.

Bill knows full well the advantage and benefits to his company for participating here and conversely we as members of this board very much appreciate his participation as well. We on this board will go to great lengths to explain and illustrate how they can improve their products and service.

Generally speaking when someone or some company gets a hard time here its usually for valid reasons.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
In my experience Bill is a stand up guy. He got involved in something that he really didn't have time for and solved my problem immediately. It takes time to make changes when you are dealing with large companies. Nothing moves as fast as we or they want. I for one will continue to support Blueline.
He seems like a stand up guy to me. Yes, I miss the lady answering the phone connecting me instantly but I'm willing to cut a little slack and see what happens.

Gene

steve g

Name
steve garrett
is everyone afraid to answer the question?? what is leading you guys to believe they want to shed vortex, obviously there must be something going on as I don't think we would see shawn on the offensive like he is. I don't hear about many guys running the new blueline vortex, maybe shawn was doing a better job of selling them.

legends already has 2 brands of truckmounts in their eyes why mess with a machine that may only sell 20 units a year?? is that worth the mag ads, the connections booth, etc. who knows.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i have been trying out the new chems for a week now, ray at cms hooked me up with the range
i found they work ok on apt,s and are value for money .but they could be better
the scent does not last long, and a bit foamy for me..(a bit like cti meets prochem), but for the price if it,s what you can afford ,better then simple green and tide

..they dont match up to judson,s chems

Mr Bruders deserves better than the treatment he is getting from some of you broke dicks.
Shawn York on the other hand should go back to growing weed in Costa Rica.

DL

Chris A

Name
Chris
Bob Foster said:
Generally speaking when someone or some company gets a hard time here its usually for valid reasons.

Seems to me when someone or some company gets a hard time here its usually either a small issue blown way out of porportion or a complete falsehood...

Bob Foster

If it's a small issue then the manufacturer should deal with it. But it the eyes of the person who has the problem it's not a small one and usually they have come here to voice their problems out of lack of a satisfactory response when trying to deal with the company directly.

If it's a falsehood a manufacturer is dealing with then they should straight us out.

There isn't a manufacturer that hangs out on this board that hasn't got public heat about something but its how they deal with it here that defines their worthiness for our business.

Walt

Bob Foster said:
If it's a small issue then the manufacturer should deal with it. But it the eyes of the person who has the problem it's not a small one and usually they have come here to voice their problems out of lack of a satisfactory response when trying to deal with the company directly.

If it's a falsehood a manufacturer is dealing with then they should straight us out.

There isn't a manufacturer that hangs out on this board that hasn't got public heat about something but its how they deal with it here that defines their worthiness for our business.

Well said.

No one likes to be treated as if there their problem is to insignificant to bother with. And if you don't like the way you are being treated, you take your money else where. If they don't like that, then they can begin to address the problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom