Best Ap's for Our Business

Ron K

With 230,000 Aps for business in the Ap-Store which one/ones have you found the most useful and productive or applicable to your business.
And how&why do you use it?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Ron,
If you have Apple, check in with Scott Mitseff in Yakima. He runs his business with about $130 worth of apps. He does stuff that a bigger company can't do with tens of thousands of dollars worth of specific software.

PS: Be aware that you will swim in Apple nerdiness, and may leave the conversation with a compulsion to buy boatloads of overpriced hardware...

Reactions: Ron K

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Evernote is a great place to store raw info and pics while performing an estimate.

I usually go into an estimate with Evernote open on my iPad.

It beats the heck out of fumbling with SM Mobile in front of an important customer.

Facebook Pages is pretty good for iOS. It helps manage your FB business page, complete with instant notifications.

Wunderlist is a great place to keep a running list of needed supplies, etc. You can share lists too. Mel likes to add to the list when in standing in the checkout. Everything comes into the shared list instantly.

Reactions: smastio

Mrice

Name
Mat
Any app that blocks spamming calls like...'we're calling to help update your google listing!!! Or yelp, or angieslist. I use syncme. There used to be a couple awesome ones but they have faded away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom