be competition free

has anyone on this board used steve marsh's product "be competition free" or howard partridge products. wondering if it is worth purchasing any of these products to promote more clients and get away from advertising. thinking about purchasing one of these products or for 997.00 month i can tour and see the daily operation of howard partridge clean as a whistle, sit in meeting with him and see how a sucessful carpet cleaning does it.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
A grand a month sounds like a great deal!!!!

-For Howard.

You can get a much better return than with Howards program for less $.

Bjorn

really the only way to make it work is how steve marsh made it work for him when he cleaned

the wife has to have a really really really really good job

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Steve was able to build up a very successful single truck operation.
I took his coaching program. It helped me quite a bit to get streamlined in my marketing and help me to keep the clients I already have. He has a very sound, step by step program, no hype at all.
He's got software all set up to help you use his program.
He's also there to help you with other questions that arise.
Talk to him. He'll just as soon tell you not to take his course if it isn't for you.

dgargan

I have the system from a company I bought out last year. I have looked at most of the stuff and it is good solid info. The thing is you have to commit to going after high end clients. It will not work for room pricers or .25 per sq foot companys. Keep in mind Steve lived in a city where the standard of living was very high and he has a large population to pull from. I don't care what any marketing guru tells you it does make a difference where you live and the demographics do matter.

You must have a strong phone person as well or it won't fly. Also this program is for a owner operator (not multi truck) and you must be able to provide a high degree of customer service and professionalism. Everything is built around you. Very dangerous IMO.

As for the price I think it was more like $500 a month and it included a decent software package.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
dgargan said:
I have the system from a company I bought out last year. I have looked at most of the stuff and it is good solid info. The thing is you have to commit to going after high end clients. It will not work for room pricers or .25 per sq foot companys. Keep in mind Steve lived in a city where the standard of living was very high and he has a large population to pull from. I don't care what any marketing guru tells you it does make a difference where you live and the demographics do matter.

You must have a strong phone person as well or it won't fly. Also this program is for a owner operator (not multi truck) and you must be able to provide a high degree of customer service and professionalism. Everything is built around you. Very dangerous IMO.

As for the price I think it was more like $500 a month and it included a decent software package.
I didn't see that at all. It should work for whoever would respond to thank yous, referrals, etc. Very basic. HOWEVER as an owner operator you want to maximize your work, I haven't got the time to go after 25cent work. A bigger company can. BUT this wil work just as well for a big company that wants to be very profitable. Just do the same things for each truck you add.

AS for being dangerous, it capitalizes on the benefits of hiring an O/O. Its only dangerous to the multitruck ops in the area.

Thought of something else while I was working. Its not the highend clients I'm after, but clients that are willing to pay me what the job is worth. Personally highend clients are a PITA. Sure you can make more but too much stress. I prefer working for middle/upper middle, people that live in their homes, they get dirty, and are simply tired of the spray and suck cleaners that are in and out within an hour or two and the carpet gets soiled looking within the next couple months again. They are willing to pay extra, ie frugal, to get a better job. Its then knowing what you're worth and knowing how to promote that, which is what Steve does. He raises the bar.

This isn't a high end home but its a $400 job every year.
IMAGE_396.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom