Baseboard blunders

Mikey P

Administrator
My marine base has a new flooring contractor...

PXL_20240404_175828188.jpgPXL_20240404_175846711.jpgPXL_20240404_175900815.jpgPXL_20240404_175932059.jpgPXL_20240404_175943567.jpg
:eekk:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Lovely

can't find quality workers?
Or they won't pay well enough to keep them?

I can't think of any "carpet" installers here that do molding too
Hard floor guys, yeah, but the carpet guys don't carry saws and millwork on the truck

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
1712265052479.png

that one doesn't look new.
It was painted to the old carpet height.
New carpet is lower/thinner

It was hack'd like that before Diego and HeySzoos installed the carpet

..L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
It’s hard to find quality work. We all know this. It’s sad. I’m dealing with counter top installers sent to my house by Home Depo. Horrible work quality and poor customer interaction that may eventually cause me to sue. All because HD only has one contractor in the state that installs countertops for them.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
It’s hard to find quality work. We all know this. It’s sad. I’m dealing with counter top installers sent to my house by Home Depo. Horrible work quality and poor customer interaction that may eventually cause me to sue. All because HD only has one contractor in the state that installs countertops for them.
You seem like you've been around the block Marty. What the heck are you doing hiring a contractor of any kind through Home Depot?

Without having hired any contractors through them myself, I sort of assume any contractors they work with would be about as high quality as their banana shaped 2x4s.

• Haha
Reactions: Ramacciotti

hogjowl

Idiot™
You seem like you've been around the block Marty. What the heck are you doing hiring a contractor of any kind through Home Depot?

Without having hired any contractors through them myself, I sort of assume any contractors they work with would be about as high quality as their banana shaped 2x4s.
Because my wife found what she wanted there, I didn’t have to purchase granite, and I didn’t have to install it myself, which is what she was wanting initially. I’ve been remodeling my house myself for the past two years doing all the work myself. I was so happy not to have to deal with her over the countertops.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce

Mikey P

Administrator
Because my wife found what she wanted there, I didn’t have to purchase granite, and I didn’t have to install it myself, which is what she was wanting initially. I’ve been remodeling my house myself for the past two years doing all the work myself. I was so happy not to have to deal with her over the countertops.
Pics?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom