Awsome little brush for Grout lines

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I found this little brush at Wal-mart in the automotive stuff with the auto detailing stuff. i works really well. not to stiff, but enough to really scrub the grout lines. this pic was taken after i had already used it a couple of times. still in great shape for just over a dollar. Sorry about the pics. my 10 megipixel camera really makes the detail show.

100_2079.jpg

100_2072.jpg

I also found this Grout Brush at home depot. I think Mikey uses the same one. it was also only $6.00 or so.

100_2069.jpg

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Nate,

Why are you looking at my hands and not the grout brush? Its ok, to be that way... just picking on you..

Name
Nate W.
C&S said:
Nate,

Why are you looking at my hands and not the grout brush? Its ok, to be that way... just picking on you..

It's all good. I buzz my hair on my arms, legs, underarms. I also get my eyebrows done too. Call me what you want, metro whatever. Does change the fact you bite your nails. :wink:

I got some friends who's Mahu aka guy's who act like girls. As long as they don't come on to me, it's all good. Then again, when you close your eyes, it's all the same. :lol:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
WOW, and yep. thats all i have to say about that..

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
yeah, i have 2 of the grout brushes. and yes the other is blue with yellow bristles. just like yours mikey. idk why this one is all green. its the same thing though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom