Notice *****Auction "Rules"*****

FredC

Village Idiot
Auctions generally end at 9PM EST. This means any bids after 9:00PM are not valid.

The final bid before 9PM wins the auction.

The end time is based on server time not your wristwatch or microwave. You can see what time your bid was received by the server by hovering your cursor over the timestamp in the top left of your post.

Network issues happen and we aren't responsible for your bid getting in on time. It is always better to bid what you are willing to pay rather than attempting to snipe an auction.

If you are a new member you may be asked for your business/personal details. If you fail to provide these your bids will be removed.

If you win an auction you must PM me your shipping info and an email to send an invoice to within 24 hours even if you have sent me the info before unless told otherwise.

Invoices are sent via paypal. Any other payment methods must be approved by me before you bid. You do not need a paypal account to pay an invoice.

Yes we want real actual money for the items. It isn't a game to see who can post the highest number to get free stuff. Man that guy was an idiot....anyway...

Outstanding invoices should be paid within 24 hours of receipt.

If you have any questions ask before you bid!

Back
Top Bottom