Attention Mr John Watt, calling Mr John Watt!

Mikey P

Administrator
Lurker. :oops:

But I hear he uses the Full Circle CSR program

I was hoping he would use this as an excuse to come out of his shell and tell us more about himself and the program.

Free Supportive Membership if he has the balls.

John Watt

This Is John Watt and yes we do use Full Circle to answer our phone. I have tried 4 other answering services in our 28 years in business an no other compair to them. I highly recommend them to anyone who is to busy to answer there phone each and every time it rings. We have gotten high paying jobs just because our phone was answered live. We had unsolicited compliments from our customers about how nice they were on the phone. I have ask so of my customers how they like the person on the phone and they were very happy and thought they were very pleasant to take with. For me they have been a pleasure to work with and make it sound as much as possible like the client is calling my office. They have put important calls throuh to me on my cell phone so I can deal with them personally. They have called some of my clients back with information which other services charge for. I wish I would have found them years ago. They are the front line of my business and I was very sceptical at first but am now convinced they are perfect for the job. Lastly the price is excellent. The money they have made me just answering the phone professionally has paid for themselves many times over. It is really nice not to have to do a list of calls and playing phone tag after working all day knowing that they are getting taken care of for me in in a super professionall manor. You need to check them out - call them at 916-638-1315 and ask for Nicole.
If anybody has questions for me just ask

G

friggen stalker,John,Dont give this guy your #,or I swear,you will change it

Jimbo

So John...are you a multi-truck business? Owner-operator? Just curious, Jim

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Mikey P said:
Lurker. :oops:

But I hear he uses the Full Circle CSR program

I was hoping he would use this as an excuse to come out of his shell and tell us more about himself and the program.

Free Supportive Membership if he has the balls.

Come on Mike, he's held up his end of the deal, what about letting him in :roll:

John

dgargan

I just talked to them yesterday and will be signing up next week. I have to give my current csr some notice. She's Ok but just can't stay on script.

I'm glad to hear some good feed back about them. Thanks

Jerry

Supportive Member
How does this compared to Perceptionist? Does full circle actually book jobs also?

Full_Circle

I am one of the CSR's here at Full Circle and yes we do book jobs on a web based work schedule that can be accessed from any internet connection including Blackberry and iPhone. During orientation we develop a business profile for you which allows us to become familiar with your business and service your customers accurately. Our goal is to understand your unique qualities and be able to educate price shoppers and book appointments. We offer two price levels based on the monthly minutes/call time your business will use. Your CSR's would love to meet you, feel free to give us a call with any questions, 888-638-1315

Thanks, Nicole

http://www.fullcirclegroup.biz

Back
Top Bottom