Are we Cleaners or Farmers ?

Some cleaners sure like to crop rows with their high PSI

100_1577.jpg

100_1578.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I just came in from the field and have oats and dirt all over me.

Farmer right now, cleaner at work! :wink:

Could it also be proper wand heighth, it looks like the aren't holding it upright enough and the jets are impacting the carpet.

Name
Lee Stockwell
It's inexcusable to do a whole room and not know to turn down the pressure just a tad on these cut pile carpets.

Thanks,
Lee

Bob Foster

I'd be curious what kind of wand with what PSI did that.

And Yokum, pay for your advertising if your going to advertise here. Your getting as bad as Mr. Slither.

G

Well that can be accomplished from not extracting well. No matter the psi; if you do a dry stroke that will disappear.

rjfdube said:
Well that can be accomplished from not extracting well. No matter the psi; if you do a dry stroke that will disappear.

I would re-think that comment

We extracted that carpet with .12 flow and 260 Deg heat (something you can't understand with your resoil) and we never fixed the carpet.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Chris did you try running a neutral detergent in a Cimex using hot water, and then extract normally ?

I ran into a similar situation last week. The brushes from the Cimex took the distortion out of the carpet, and then extracted; looked fine.

Name
I'm Rick James
I would vacuum first, then pretreat, agitate then extract going the opposite way of the lines. Shocked it didnt restore it. You got post pics of your work on it Chris?

I think the PSI was the same on all the carpet, they just slowly dragged the wand causing the stripping. With it being cheap carpet the heat may have damaged the twist in the fibers.

Back
Top Bottom