anyone using Yelp to drum up biz?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I'm am gonna talk to a Yelp rep tonight to see if we can work a deal to help you all get noticed..

How do you do that?. Will they write positive reviews for us for money. I'll take 5 good ones for 50 bucks a piece.

Albert

Name
I'm Rick James
Wow I checked out local cleaners on Yelp and check out this review.

NIGHTMARE! I found the company online. Their website looks pretty good... noted that "we're proud to offer you the latest in cleaning machinery and technology to efficiently clean your carpets." Wow, what a lie. The guy shows up in a van like most carpet cleaners. However, on the van, it saids Maxcarp instead of Crescent Carpet Cleaning. I didn't care much about it since I was in a hurry to get my carpets clean. The guy went thru my house which I explain how important it is to get all the stains near the base moldings out.
When the guy got his equipments out of the van, I should have stop the project right then, but I felt since he's there, I should just let him clean it. The guy doesnt even have the machines hook up to the van which is what I was use to. He took out a machine almost like the Rug Doctor to clean the carpet.

I was working on something downstairs while he cleans upstairs. When he's done upstairs, I went up and look around the workmanship. Omg! MY CARPET IS THE SAME as if it has never been clean. Also, every tread on my staircase (about 4 inches) on the edge is not even wet. The guy didn't even try to clean it. I ask him if he's going thru the upstairs again. He said it is clean. WOW ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I ask the guy to leave and offer to pay him $50, which is half of the money ($99 to clean the whole house). He refuse to leave and demanded I pay in full. I had to call the cops to get him out of my house. He threaten to sue me in court and finally left before the cop arrived.

After the guy left, I found out he damaged the base of my handrails. There were about 6 different areas which was damaged! To top it of, he later on have this lady called me pretending to be an attorney. On a sunday, he was able to find an attorney to call me. Liar! The pretend attorney said I didn't offer to pay for any gas or any money and it's bad business of me on my part. I told her about the bad cleaning and damage to my rails and I offer him $50. Hmm... this pretend attorney must not know how to listen, because she just kept on going on about me not offering any money and will take me to court. So, I told them go ahead. I am video taping my place plus pictures to counterclaim them for damages to my rails if they take me to court.

DON'T USE THEM. Terrible people. What a waste of time. I could clean better with my bissel cleaner. Now I need to find another person out to clean my carpet. These people should be ban from doing business.

:shock:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Did that guy learn a lesson or is his next cleaner another 99 whole house dude. If he does get a respectable company he'll tell them how the other guys only charged 99 and what a great job they did. :lol:

Albert

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Albert Lazo said:
Did that guy learn a lesson or is his next cleaner another 99 whole house dude. If he does get a respectable company he'll tell them how the other guys only charged 99 and what a great job they did. :lol:

Albert

Truer words were never spoken!

gary mackay

I only get a couple calls a year off of YELP, seems like an underground thing not too many people aware of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom