Anyone use Pro's Choice ARA?

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
How well does it work on reducing resoiling issues?

I've got a residential customer with resoiling issues on her staircase to the second floor and down the hall. She didn't know what the previous cleaner used for chems, but said it was a truckmount, hwe system. It's a level low pile olefin berber carpet.

Was thinking of putting ARA down after cleaning. Are there other products that work better, as good for less money? Thanks guys for any info, advice or suggestions.

Greenie

Vac-Away is good stuff.

It could be as simple as the dude didn't rinse that area well enough, a little pre-spray still in the fibers, it's not necessarily rinse detergent related.

A little encap could remedy the situation as well.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
ARA Works. No Question not guessing it works period. I can't speak for any of the other stuff but if you walked in here and needed a product I would hand you ARA and send you on the way wit no worries of you coming back and saying it didn't work

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Our cleaning company was called in by a major carpet manufacturer after five cleaning companies failed to solve a wicking problem.

Four of the five were smart, well equipped companies using state of the art equipment (including a Vortex with one of them).

The only thing we used that was different was ARA. It solved the problem and not only got the carpet manufacturer off of the hook, but got us a great long term contract.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I've had a jug on a truck shelf for a few years. The instruction part of the label is worn off. What does it read?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Is it any different in performance, than the other encapsulation products (like Shatter or Encap green)?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
We clean a lot of olefin and CGD carpet in the commercial projects we handle (20-100k+ sq ft). We follow up our extraction with ARA and post pad with it, on areas where we know wicking is going to be an issue. Its saved our butts everytime, flawlessly. I really dread the thought of having to pull up 4-5 flights of stairs again to spot clean. Rather have an extra hand to post bonnet/pad right after and save the headache.

ARA has worked where ProCaps has failed us before.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
You big city guys just crack me up with those 100K sf jobs. Just can't imagine a job that big. Good on ya.
Al

TimP

Askal said:
You big city guys just crack me up with those 100K sf jobs. Just can't imagine a job that big. Good on ya.
Al

It's a bunch of carpet for sure. I'm about to finish my schools and they are a bit over 100,000 sq ft. And I'm ready to get it behind me for sure it's quite a drain on me.

tim

I used ARA on a recent wickback. It was the worst wickback I had ever seen. I tried to encap the first return trip. The next time I encapped with a almost dry cotton bonnet, misted with ARA and dried thoroughly with airmovers. That did the trick. The customer called 2 days later thrilled that her carpets looked like new. She said 5 other cleaners had failed to prevent the wickback and she had given up hope. I cant say for sure it was the ARA or the encap with very low moisture and thorough drying but it didnt hurt!

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
TimP said:
Askal said:
Al

It's a bunch of carpet for sure. I'm about to finish my schools and they are a bit over 100,000 sq ft. And I'm ready to get it behind me for sure it's quite a drain on me.

Hey Tim,
I am trying to get into schools and bigger accounts. Do you mind me asking how you went about aquiring them?
Thanks,
Anthony

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom