Anyone interested in a "Package" audio chat this Wednesday?

Mikey P

Administrator
If we could get a few of you that have had success at package pricing to lead a Greenhorn Chat, I think a lot of us could get something out of it.

Just another way to stay alive in theses challenging times.

Name
Ron lippold
as a owner operator I dont like the package pricing. to me it seems that it takes the personality away from the deal. If I had a bunch of hacks out there I think it would be a different deal.

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Ron, I respectfully disgree, I can sell the balls of a pool table, so I don't feel sales skills are the issue.
It depends on the way you set up you business, and what type of client/customer you are trying to attract.!
Most multi-Truck operations offer (PACKAGE) pricing and seem to be very sucessful.

Name
Ron lippold
Rob but wait, I know you can sell but what about eppie, he cant and he does not want to, so if its pre sold it take all the pressure off him. Very impersonal, I say send you guys to a dale carranige course and let the big bucks roll in.

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Ok, I can go along with that, I agree that you do need to have enough confidence in yourself to present
your service to your client/customer. The better the presentation, the more you will make!!

Scott

Just asking...

What if your package pricing was pre-written, easy to decipher, and didn't involve individual sales skills? The customer chooses what THEY want based on 3 written selections.

What would happen?

Scott

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Scott said:
Just asking...

What if your package pricing was pre-written, easy to decipher, and didn't involve individual sales skills? The customer chooses what THEY want based on 3 written selections.

What would happen?

Scott

what would happen?
Most would pick the "middle" package

..L.T.A.

Scott

meAt said:
Scott said:
Just asking...

What would happen?

Scott

what would happen?
Most would pick the "middle" package

..L.T.A.

I don't care what Mikey says, you're a smart cookie Larry.

Scott

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom