Any good marketing/personal development podcasts?

rick imby

Name
Rick
I listen to books on my Old Kindle Fire---I don't buy the books on tape(too cheap). There is a function in many of them that they will read to you. I have only found one book the kindle refused to read.

Recent books listened to

Atlas Shrugged---took two months a monster. It took a while to get into the book I started to enjoy it about 1/4 the eay through the thousand pages.

Simplify---outstanding, this is an older book but awesome.

**2***Unscripted---another excellent view and comment on modern business fake theories----Do what you love is BS

**1***Crushing it---Gary Vanerchuck ---a very new book about Social Media Promotion Now----anybody in business should read this now.

The Pumpkin Plan---unusual name but great thoughts---@Matt Wood this book is for you----I'm serious my friend.

Millionaire next Door---Good really interesting on passing money to the next generation

The 80/20 principle----Better and deeper investigation into things we think we know but don't.

****I would recommend these in that order. Vanerchuck just wrote this book and he is the master of Modern locost promoting.

I have some sound deadening headphones to wear while mowing---awesome for listening to my kindle.

Reactions: Connor and BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The Pumpkin Plan
I listen to books on my Old Kindle Fire---I don't buy the books on tape(too cheap). There is a function in many of them that they will read to you. I have only found one book the kindle refused to read.

Recent books listened to

Atlas Shrugged---took two months a monster. It took a while to get into the book I started to enjoy it about 1/4 the eay through the thousand pages.

Simplify---outstanding, this is an older book but awesome.

**2***Unscripted---another excellent view and comment on modern business fake theories----Do what you love is BS

**1***Crushing it---Gary Vanerchuck ---a very new book about Social Media Promotion Now----anybody in business should read this now.

The Pumpkin Plan---unusual name but great thoughts---@Matt Wood this book is for you----I'm serious my friend.

Millionaire next Door---Good really interesting on passing money to the next generation

The 80/20 principle----Better and deeper investigation into things we think we know but don't.

****I would recommend these in that order. Vanerchuck just wrote this book and he is the master of Modern locost promoting.

I have some sound deadening headphones to wear while mowing---awesome for listening to my kindle.
I just finished reading the preview on google. I think I'll order this one. Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom