Answer this for me..

Mikey P

Administrator
Hi, I got you name from webpages and need some hellp. I have off white carpet that is really dirty and have used a home shampooer with hot water only, have had Chem Dry once and Valley restoration once, and not really happy with any of the efforts. Carpet is about 10 years old, no pets, just foot traffic and it is mainly dirty at entrances to rooms. So, you come highly recommended but would like to get an idea of how you charge for your services. House is 5 bedrooms, 4 about 10 by 12 and one 12 by 20, a smallish living room, a smallish dining room each about 12 by 12, a stairway, 2 halls, a 12 by 20 family room. So, can you tell me an approximate cost for doing this work? House is empty so no furniture to move. Have some stains, but mainly just dirt. I am at 831 $$$-###, if you want to actually discuss on phone. Thanks, Pat ^^^^^ in Aptos

Bob Foster

Thanks Pat for contacting me.

I appreciate you have not been satisfied with the past cleanings from other companies and my object is to make sure you are completely happy with the appearance of your carpets.

Given your carpet is a very light color it is very unforgiving for soiling and stains. However with our experience, as verified by our reputation, we can make your carpets look better than you have seen them in years. You have clearly stated many of your concerns so in order to make sure you are completely satisfied I hope you will take the opportunity for us to view your carpet together while there is no furniture in your home. From our meeting I will be able to tell you exactly what we can do to make you as happy as possible.

I can suggest to you that the range of pricing will start at $xxx and go up from there depending on how far you would like my company to proceed towards your expectation of making your carpets look the very best they can. At the time of our viewing I can then give your a firm price and a very clear indication as to what you should expect your carpets will look like once I have restored and cleaned them.

Please advise when it would be the most convenient time for you to meet me at your home. Or if you prefer we can discuss your requirements on the phone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom