Another happy customer

timlakeman

Hi all,
Loving my new KoolGlide. Getting really confident now.
Customer had pot plant on combination wool carpet and left a lovely white stain/rot. He had spare carpet about 500mm long but not quite wide enough. He told me just to cover it best you can. With new confidence I decided to double up the width of the off cut with an extra seam, then cut the donor out of that. The stitch on this was very tight but I managed to cut in between by using a comb to separate them.

The whole job took about an hour (a little longer than anticipated) but the client was amazed, and that makes it all worth while. If I had had a little longer I would have scuffed the new piece up a bit and maybe done the crayola trick but because the guy was sooo happy I left it at that.
15082008.jpg

15082008001.jpg

Stevea

Tim,

Absolutely Amazing! I love to see your progress so quickly. As John says, you will inspire others to get going on this.

By putting together two pieces you are learning a very valuable point, Harry has made it several times here, 'To be able to figure out how to get out of trouble and just make it work'. You have obviously done that and it is appreciated that you shared it with us.

Keep them coming.

SA

harryhides

Name
Tony
That's great Tim, good job.

May I suggest that if you haven't done so that you consider taking pics at each step of the process. Great thing about digital is that you can always delete pics that you don't like and some of your pics will be great from marketing purposes.

safeclean

Great job Tim I am glad you decided to get the KG looks like the Gold Coast is in for a treat :wink:

Craig

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom