Another example of our suppliers being idiots screwing us

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The oil seal for my Everest TI410 Blower. I ordered from Jondon 2 weeks ago, they kept telling me it was shipped. After 10days, I gave up and ordered directly from another company that sent me the correct seal from Gardner Denver 3 days later. I cancelled the order from Jondon after I got my seal fixed and it was sent finally today.

Sorry ass part about this is it's an Auto Zone part. Part #471766

I received the original part from GD sooner for a cheaper price.

Jondon claims to be our "business partner" from their sales teams' words. With my truck mount being down over a week, you figured they would've told me the part number to pick up at the store over the shelf at Auto Zone to get my machine back on the road. Sorry ass "business partner"

Reactions: Cleanworks

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
What? You don't charge $750.00 an hour like some of these blowhards?
I recentlyneeded a new clutch for my unit. Safety Express/Aramsco quoted me just over $600.00 for a replacement. I nearly went for it, but their new way of doing business had me hesitant to place order.
Used to just pay by credit card, no problem. Now they want a detailed report with your driver's licence info front and back along with card details. That, along with the extra 'service charge', shipping and whatnot had me look around close to home. Auto supply stores were stumped on the cross referencing #''s, but a heavy vehicle repair shop had no problem sourcing one for me.
This is a clutch used on Western Star heavy vehicles, and I hope it may be of use to whoever is in need.
$221.65 cdn

16602354687282001842804.jpg

Name
Justin Johnston
I may need a new belt tensioner for my Cleanco. I figured Cleanco would charge me $300 or $400 for one.
Jimmy Koko found it on eBay for $155.00
I used to have 4 or 5 of the tools used to adjust these. I went through my tool box about a month ago and threw a bunch of tools away including these.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have an old hand spanner wrench that I think will work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom