Another Cimex

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I am always watching Craigslist for bargains. Just picked up another Cimex with 8 cases of pads, 6 gallons of encap product and a set of tile brushes for $1200cdn. About $900usd. Now I'm ready to get serious about encapping. Good thing I don't live in Nebraska.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Looking for a self-help group for shopping addiction? Surrounding yourself with a community of people who have shared the same or similar experiences can be extremely helpful. Like most problems in life, it can help to talk to others who know exactly what you’re dealing with because they’ve been there, too.
I could be the president of the club 🙄😯😊😜

Reactions: ruff and Cleanworks

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I couldn't quit buying them. We were up to 9 before I sold off one to buy a Vibe and another I just upgraded to a big wheel machine.

Whenever I saw used I bought it, even if for just long enough to make enough to buy another new one. lol

How do you find the Big Wheels Richard. ??

Please, don't be like Jimmy or Marty, & say, "On e-bay, used section". 😉:lol:

:yoda::very_drunk:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
July is the start of a NEW TAX year down under.

Reading some posts here from Wayne Kerr is taxing in itself. 😉:lol:

:yoda: :arrrr: :very_drunk:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I am always watching Craigslist for bargains. Just picked up another Cimex with 8 cases of pads, 6 gallons of encap product and a set of tile brushes for $1200cdn. About $900usd. Now I'm ready to get serious about encapping. Good thing I don't live in Nebraska.
Can you find me a rug washer and centrifuge?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom