And it happened...the stupidest comment to date

Name
Lee Stockwell
She probably imagined you eating spoiled lunch meat on stale bread and that you took a drink from a garden hose.
I still remember the salesman telling me he took a drink out of my "garden hose". It was actually hooked to a sump pump in the basement after a flood. The kids were aghast, as there was a dead rabbit floating in it.

Never told him...

steve_64

Now listen SteveO....you met my wife....you don't think she'd smack the dogpiss outta you....I bout crapped my pants when she ordered you to move the couch and chair and THEN remarked on how you neglected to pre-spray AND vacuum underneath .....
Actually I was laughing my ass off....
TOLD YOU....

I'll never forget the the black wheel mark's you left in the parking lot....
I was told just traffic lanes until they saw I was actually getting it ckean and after Genny took the Prespray and vacuum back to the van.

And I was thinking more like a sister because of the way you say you want to be a grab ass old timer in the old folks home.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I was told just traffic lanes until they saw I was actually getting it ckean and after Genny took the Prespray and vacuum back to the van.

And I was thinking more like a sister because of the way you say you want to be a grab ass old timer in the old folks home.
Well it may seem lik I'm the boss
But when momma shows up......
Its KATY BAR THE DOOR....

OHH I WISH I HAD A PIC.....

Reactions: steve_64

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom