Adjust A Glide Brush

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Are these able to simply stick under a pad driver? As far as I know they're not available in my part of the world but would consider getting one. I paid $350 for a 17" carpet brush (incl clutch plate) for my 175 thinking I'd save on pads, but it doesn't respond like a pad does due to the bristles bending so I can't use it.
The Adjust a Glide looks like just the ticket, feedback?? :|

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i believe you order one machine specific. so if you had a nilfisk-advance buffer you would state so at ordering, and they will send you one that is compatible. at least i think that it the way cleanfreak does it.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Heath;

Did you get a nylon solution brush ?

If it is the correct diameter (0.028), it should provide plenty of agitation.

The Adjust A Glide is a polypropylene fiber (not as resilient as nylon).

Larry

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The adjust a glide has a center raised section that enables the machine weight to ride on.

You adjust the height as the brush wears.

Been around for years.

Probably can order them from Powerflite cheap.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I've used it for years but without the center part. I like the full weight on the carpet better.

Gene

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Yes Larry it's a nylon brush but not sure what the dia is. The bristles give really good agitation, to the point that it's probably too agressive on some wools, but the bristles bend too much making it a PITA to control, compared with a pad. The Adjust a glide looks like it would give better control and be more responsive due to only the tips being on the carpet??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom