Accessories the truckmount needs

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
And NOT a stupid remote start. Only a white collard ceo would suggest that.

I’ll start

1. 2000-2500watt power inverter should come on all the machines with an alternator. If any of these engineers ran a route…they would know that we clean SEVERAL Bldgs with no power. It’d be nice to find a place to plug our vacuums in.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
2. Have a removable tray to catch the oil under the oil filter on some of these designs where it’s hard to be clean at replacing. My thermal wave has a tray to catch the hot blower grease. It’s a thought

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
3. All the new age fancy led lights that have been copied from the automatic car washes…

Give it a purpose, other than cool looking. Place them in strategic places where lighting will be needed if late night service is being performed on the job

Name
Nate W.
2. Have a removable tray to catch the oil under the oil filter on some of these designs where it’s hard to be clean at replacing. My thermal wave has a tray to catch the hot blower grease. It’s a thought

Just do the ziplock bag trick.. Place ziplock bag over oil filter, unscrew, put a rag under it if you think you'll spill..

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just do the ziplock bag trick.. Place ziplock bag over oil filter, unscrew, put a rag under it if you think you'll spill..
I do use that trick on my everest. Sometimes it leaks out the bag or the oil is hot and leaks, because I don't like to change the engine oil when it's cold,

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
🤔 it's very easy to install an inverter. I've thought about installing one but haven't had a need yet.
I installed one recently on mine. I was just wondering why they don't put one on because they're not expensive and there's plenty of areas on the machine that it would fit.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Did I mention how stupid and a waste of money the remote start is?
I think having the ability to turn off the Heat exchanger and lower the water temp remotely would be helpful.
This way, we could start the cool down process during the last few minutes of cleaning and then immediately shut down the machine when we get to it-- This would save fuel.
This ability could also help when cleaning different items that require different heat temps.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Engine rpm gauge. I've seen it twice recently. My friend just bought a 570 from out west and his older 370 had the same problem when he moved over here from Phoenix.

The rpm dropped 400-500rpm from Arizona to Georgia I noticed it on his 370, and another guy with a 570 told him it was at a lower rpm than his due to how it sounded. Just because it is set doesn't mean it'll stay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom