a Shark, a Hydroforce, a CRB and a rake all in one...

Mikey P

Administrator

with that adjustable assist handle, I have to think only Hagopian size businesses use these.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes. I had technicians that loved it. It was very lightweight so I can see why they liked it but to me it was too light and just a single jet.

I eventually took them off all the trucks. I hid them first but after finding them back on the trucks I sold them. 🙂

I'll give you a deal on the 200 Glides I have for them..

Tell Dan I got a handful of Rover Glides too, according to Lisa you were the only idiot who ever bought them

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Have one here on perfect shape..
Preferred Butler three jet always will...
But that Evo is sweet for old age..

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
with that adjustable assist handle, I have to think only Hagopian size businesses use these.
It looks exactly like a hydrahoe except for the handle rail. Our guys like to be able to tilt the handle, so they wouldn't like the rail.

The HH was aluminum?
It was stainless, then aluminum, then stainless again. The aluminum tube would break at the head from fatigue. A lot of our guys spent their own money having the lightweight wands repaired, but I always liked a heavier wand.

Since HydraMaster discontinued the HH, it's obvious Butler sees an opportunity.

PS: I bought the last few HHs. Excellent tool for actual deep carpet cleaning.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It looks exactly like a hydrahoe except for the handle rail. Our guys like to be able to tilt the handle, so they wouldn't like the rail.

It was stainless, then aluminum, then stainless again. The aluminum tube would break at the head from fatigue. A lot of our guys spent their own money having the lightweight wands repaired, but I always liked a heavier wand.

Since HydraMaster discontinued the HH, it's obvious Butler sees an opportunity.

PS: I bought the last few HHs. Excellent tool for actual deep carpet cleaning.
I put a green glide on an older hydra hoe. It was a real screamer. 11008 single jet flushed like crazy. Great airflow, better than s bend wands. Unfortunately, I sold it with an old machine. Was the only wand I could spare.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Still pushing my PMF Hydrahoe after 17 years. The main reason is that for some reason it just feels better to my old back muscles than an S bend and I also love the long reach. You can knock out some serious footage on empties with it.

If anybody ever comes out with a nicer straight wand I would love to take a look.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Still pushing my PMF Hydrahoe after 17 years. The main reason is that for some reason it just feels better to my old back muscles than an S bend and I also love the long reach. You can knock out some serious footage on empties with it.

If anybody ever comes out with a nicer straight wand I would love to take a look.
Are you using a glide?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom