A new way to Treat (not Prespray) the carpet.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It would need be in a 25-50gallon container with the solution mixed up and have it's own electric transfer pump with a 300ft low pressure hose reel. But if this is guaranteed to not clog up, it might be worth investing in

watch

More evidence that our technology in our equipment is getting outdated!

Come on Sapphire and Hydramaster, CleanCo, Butler! The car wash industry is making you look like cavemen

• Eyeroll
Reactions: FredC and Mike J

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It's very affordable. I'm calling them today to get more details on how to set this up for us

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Unlike the current setup with 2 people, you can't use an inline sprayer while someone is wanding due to loss of pressure it would cause at the wand. And these inline sprayers we use aren't accurate when the tm is at full temp

But with this setup, it can have it's own source of fresh water, warm or cold water

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
It would need be in a 25-50gallon container with the solution mixed up and have it's own electric transfer pump with a 300ft low pressure hose reel.

1660568923491.png

donno about the mouse trap in the link, but sure seems you're trying to make rocket surgery of something as simple as spraying juice on carpet.

Too, adding more complexity and "systems" to TM's doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

KISS

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Papa John

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
It would need be in a 25-50gallon container with the solution mixed up and have it's own electric transfer pump with a 300ft low pressure hose reel. But if this is guaranteed to not clog up, it might be worth investing in

watch

More evidence that our technology in our equipment is getting outdated!

Come on Sapphire and Hydramaster, CleanCo, Butler! The car wash industry is making you look like cavemen
This is dumb

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
View attachment 117361

donno about the mouse trap in the link, but sure seems you're trying to make rocket surgery of something as simple as spraying juice on carpet.

Too, adding more complexity and "systems" to TM's doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

KISS

..L.T.A.
You said yourself that the hydroforce loses its accuracy when you use those colored dilution tips and the hotter the water the less it draws

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Do you remember that kid that bought that used Vortec and put that long low pressure hose reel dedicated to treating the carpet only?

Mike did a video about it. I wonder if the hardware was similar

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Unlike the current setup with 2 people, you can't use an inline sprayer while someone is wanding due to loss of pressure it would cause at the wand. And these inline sprayers we use aren't accurate when the tm is at full temp

But with this setup, it can have it's own source of fresh water, warm or cold water
Did you idiots ignore these facts?

Did you even watch my video?

Name
Nate W.
Osana kid with the vortex..

The guy On The Spot with a trailer in MF had a 20gal tank I believe with it's own pump/hose reel/ remote on/off to pretreat the tile.. Dude had it down in AZ.. I'll find you the link..

Last edited:

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
I’m liking the Field King electric sprayer I just picked up. Time will tell how it holds up, but one for pre spray, one for Odorcide, and one for protector would probably be the easiest way to go.

I’d hate to deal with an extra line. Vac, solution, and water is enough for me.

LOV3Y

Name
0_o
Unlike the current setup with 2 people, you can't use an inline sprayer while someone is wanding due to loss of pressure it would cause at the wand.
maybe if youre using a smaller/ entry / pussy TM.
if youre so concerned just mix up prespray and use a multisprayer/ electric sprayer, or pump up.

whos going to really pull in an extra hose just to use for prespray? most of you guys dont even ******* vacuum.

LOV3Y

Name
0_o
I SAID WHAT I SAID
but i dont vacuum commercial so im a hack anyway.
atleast im not a vlm guy tho amiright.
Very
Little
Morals

Reactions: BIG WOOD

LOV3Y

Name
0_o
im just stirring the pot.
trying to get someone to hate me as much as i hate roger lloyd. the circle must be completed.

maybe i just need to say glides are trash, that should do it. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Osana kid with the vortex..

The guy On The Spot with a trailer in MF had a 20gal tank I believe with it's own pump/hose reel/ remote on/off to pretreat the tile.. Dude had it down in AZ.. I'll find you the link..
Around the 3:00 mark

I'm thinking if this dilution tool from Kleen-rite is hooked up similar to Andrew's vortex setup, I might only need a 5 gallon concentrated tank, not that big 40gallon, before dilution.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
You said yourself that the hydroforce loses its accuracy when you use those colored dilution tips and the hotter the water the less it draws

so you want a 25 gallon bucket with a pump to do what exactly?
meter your dilution rate accurately?

or what?

not trying to be stoopit,:redface: just not getting what you're trying to do

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
so you want a 25 gallon bucket with a pump to do what exactly?
meter your dilution rate accurately?

or what?

not trying to be stoopit,:redface: just not getting what you're trying to do

..L.T.A.
Trying to improve my service and quit wasting chemicals and spraying too much water trying to make up for the inaccurate dilution that the hydroforce is doing

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Trying to improve my service and quit wasting chemicals and spraying too much water trying to make up for the inaccurate dilution that the hydroforce is doing

if you want consistency 100% of the time, with 100% of chems at the temp range the juice is formulated for (and who wouldn't?) forget about syphon feed systems hooked to TMs and go electric sprayer.

it's just that simple Woody

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom