A equipment distributor looking to throw my hat in the ring.

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Hi everyone, my name is Tim O'Rourke, and I work for a company called CleanFreak. We are a janitorial distributor that specializes in cleaning equipment. I would like to throw my hat in the ring and possibly offer our point of view on some topics, and possibly learn something from all the pros around here.

We have been in the jan/san business for about 10 years, but out parent company (who specializes in packaging equipment & supplies), has been in business since 1957. We offer mainly smaller/portable extraction machines, and venturing further and further into the water restoration business.

If anyone has any questions about our company, please let me know, otherwise I'd like to see if we can't help and make this forum a better place for everyone.

Regards,

Tim O'Rourke
CleanFreak

Do you sell any small portable units? My grandfather lives in an RV year round and is looking to clean a few a week and make a little extra cash on the side....I was looking for something about 2 by 3 ft. Anywhere from 5oopsi + and good suction. thanks for any help...pm me with any info

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Mikey P, could you please PM me all the details for purchasing a banner. I have some other ideas I'd like to discuss with you as well. Do you guys hold any types of contests?

John, thanks for the kind words, but I'm more green than purple. Being Irish, we like to drink a lot of beer!!!

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Sticky,

I will be sending you a PM shortly with some info. We don't offer a 500 PSI portable unit because we often deal with many newbies to the industry, and you can get into a lot of trouble with that much power. A 500 PSI can blow water through the backing of carpets, and then the vacuums, no matter how powerful they are, can not pull the water back through it. Then, you can run into problems with mold and bad odors form the water dwelling underneath the carpet for an extended period of time. So, we try and avoid problems like that before they happen.

I will be sending a few links to you to check out. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

Thanks,

Tim O'Rourke
CleanFreak

G

Great company. I bought my RDM from you last year at a great price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom