3rd in three

Mikey P

Administrator
Best Carpet Cleaner Aard in the Gardnerville Gazette.

I would like to here some ideas for the thanks for voting for us ad copy..

Something like...

"3 years in The Valley..
3 Best Of awards...

We invite you to see for yourself why..."

"The Community has Spoken, Connoisseur is your Go To Cleaning Service" (photo of van in front of our community center acount)

Or......?

Reactions: Living The Dream

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
3 years in the valley, 3 best of awards. We mean it when we say you've never experienced a cleaning service like ours before and the community agrees. Find out why your friends and family say we're all the rage and give your home a true Five Star cleaning experience!

Connor

Name
Connor
Say some thing about 3-for-3! and have a special where they get to pet your chickens if they get three rooms cleaned. Next year, if you win, make it a grand slam special and give away denny's gift certificates. (not really)

Reactions: Mikey P

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
FredC said: ↑
Why are you thanking them?
That would be hilarious
Connoisseur wants to thank Fred Cordell from Atlanta GA, his 2700 gmail adresses made this all possible

Whats something like that run?

I've got a place in town that has won(cough...) "best of" for like the last 5-7 years...

FredC

Village Idiot
Whats something like that run?

I've got a place in town that has won(cough...) "best of" for like the last 5-7 years...
just for the record I didn't do this. It is certainly easy enough to do but I didn't....and won't

edit: but next time it comes around maybe let your internet friends know

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
That would be hilarious

Connoisseur wants to thank Fred Cordell from Atlanta GA, his 2700 gmail adresses made this all possible

“Connoisseur gratefully acknowleges the shiny clockwork in a dusty Atlanta warehouse..”

“We are so sorry that the company and the owner both have unspellable names, but thanks for the votes.”

“We own this space ,so IN YOUR FACE!!”

$10 for three more.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Small image of your van in the background, with a large image of your bulldog as the main feature.
Main text "Best Carpet Cleaner Gardnerville"
Most people would be satisfied winning Best Carpet Cleaner Gardnerville three years in a row.
But not my owner! Nope, he is a perfectionist. Mike takes cleaning to the extreme. He is already working tirelessly on winning next year's award.

So, when your carpets, upholstery, tile are in need of cleaning, call Carson Valley Cleaning. My owner will give you uncompromised service!

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Small image of your van in the background, with a large image of your bulldog as the main feature.
Most people would be satisfied winning Best Carpet Cleaner Gardnerville three years in a row.
But not my owner! Nope, he is a perfectionist. Mike takes cleaning to the extreme. He is already working tirelessly on winning next year's award.

So, when your carpets, upholstery, tile are in need of cleaning, call Carson Valley Cleaning. My owner will give you uncompromised service!
good marketing skills! :headbang:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator

Or that...

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Your the word smith bro!

How many posts under your belt now Mikey? If iron sharpens iron you're the sharpest tool in the shed.

I'm confident you'll pizzazz and razzle dazzle it just fine.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Ring your bell! Toot your horn! Get down w your bad self! Lol... Put some stank on it.

Oops! My bad, think I need some sleep. Gnite

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington

Thanks for the mention of Lynchburg. I am headed back there soon. Not sure if I can get the Jack Daniels account back after all these Years in Utah.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We have the best customers/clients!!!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to vote us “best of” for the 3rd year in a row! It mean so much to us that you recognized us in this prestigious way.

Then whatever stuff you want is say about services or specials etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom