3 Days Till Pemberton's WF....

R

R W

Everyone still coming that said they were? Got lot's of snow 'round here today, so Pittsburgh probably got it, too.

Current conditions:

Cloudy
Select temperature units:

Fahrenheit Celcius
Cloudy22 ° feels like
10 ° 33 High

20 Low

Precipitation

30 % Relative Humidity 81%
Barometer 29.88atm
Dew Point 18 °
Visibility 10.00 Miles
UV Index 0 Low
Wind Speed W 12 mph Tonight
Some flurries this evening. Then cloudy skies overnight. Low near 20F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.

Sunrise: 7:32 am Sunset: 5:33 pm
This WeekAvg. & Records Local Doppler 12 Hour Detail 7 Day Detail THU FRI SAT SUN MON TUE
Cloudy

27 22 Snow Showers

24 13 Flurries

20 19 Partly Cloudy

39 32 Rain and Snow

35 24 Snow Showers

27 23
Add to My Cities Make it my hometown Weather Alert Signup Reported from Allegheny Arpt. 01/28/2009 06:53 PM

R

R W

I'd rather be out there, Chucky, even though the Bay may be a bit cool......

T

The Magician

Puttin the Trailblazer in 4 whd and nothing stops it. I'll be there

R

R W

hey, Bob Savage, it's been a while......like a SF a few years ago. You should consider driving up for the day.

RW

-JB-

Name
JB
Headin down at noon Friday, see all you MB's at the Holiday inn Friday night for drinks!

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Ah The Drinks
Hey Burris, We plan to go for the pittsburgh sandwich from Primanti Bros.
Call me if you want to go, or us to pick one up??

R

R W

Hey, Mike....ain't the MidWest just great in mid-winter? Could you imagine cleaning in this climate???

Just watch for the snow spiders....

I hope everyone brings their boots and gloves cause we got some cold weather and snow up here, I look forward to meeting some new (experts) friends.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mike has arrived, and experienced his first drive in a snowstorm, an icy road detour, and he got his first walk through snow as well.

I'll leave it to him to chime in with his opinion of it all later, but he's survived so far.

Just think it's like being at the beach but instead of warm white sand it's cold hard ice between your toes...
The good part is that if you buy beer you don't need a fridge in your hotel room, to keep it cold just put it out on your balcony.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom