100% Satisfaction Guarantee?

S

steamclean

any stories of how some customers try to get free cleaning?

I once did a barter deal after soliciting a customer referral. My truck had the check engine light on so it was time for service, the customer offered to do the maintenance in exchange for cleaning services, I agreed. My truck was in working order, his carpets were clean, no one was hurt....I think it was a good deal. There are a few more that I'm actually working on now, but all in all barter is still good practice. Excellent networking opportunity.

Ron K

Only happened once in 16 years. Person just wasn't happy so I gave the check back. Better to have an ex customer with no reason only they weren't happy. Give them their money back and you've taken the negative away. On that note you should always advertise your 100% money back policy. Take advantage of it even if it is a given with your company you might as well put it out there for all to see.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Guy had tried a Rug Dr in dining room, turned all brown, so they called me and I over sold my service. The LR had a bunch of bleached out spots, hard to see before I cleaned because of its marble colouring. He wasn't pleased, settled on half payment.

Another couple simply gave me a cheque which bounced, they never paid up since.

Back
Top Bottom